TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Bradley having another meltdown.

@brvdleysoileau 21m

funny how most of you little minions hated me, for a reason that was false, now you're all back to loving me. sad little children.

Quote:
@brvdleysoileau 20m

you guys gotta grow up and learn to think for yourselves

When the hell did we all start 'loving him' again? I never even liked him in the first place... :facepalm:

97a673f2d.jpg

Bradley having another meltdown.

@brvdleysoileau 21m

funny how most of you little minions hated me, for a reason that was false, now you're all back to loving me. sad little children.

Quote:
@brvdleysoileau 20m

you guys gotta grow up and learn to think for yourselves

Is he being annoying on purpose now? :awkney:

Despite my sarcastic rant, I'm withholding final judgement until I see it, but even if it is significantly different than the "Blue Jeans" video, just the mere fact that she's splashing around in the water with Swallow again is exceedingly repetitive and self-derivative. I also just don't understand why she would continue to work with that clown.

Idk this is patently un-glam, if anything it looks like Ride with the trashy clothes and paper bagged beer :sideeye:

people are back to 'loving' him? 

:whoopi:

I see LDROnline deleted their tweet saying basically what he was criticizing the fanbase for :godlaugh2:

This all looks a little too "happy" for an album that is so dark and unlistenable..... but let's wait and see the final result. 

We've barely seen some behind the scenes photos, perhaps she'll commit suicide ala Virginia Woolf in the video, who knows...

Do you really believe the whole album will be "dark and unlistenable"? I mean, BB is pretty much confirmed to be in it and it's such a beautiful sad song... but definitely not unlistenable

ZmJh1LG.jpg

We've barely seen some behind the scenes photos, perhaps she'll commit suicide ala Virginia Woolf in the video, who knows...

Do you really believe the whole album will be "dark and unlistenable"? I mean, BB is pretty much confirmed to be in it and it's such a beautiful sad song... but definitely not unlistenable

That's how she described it. Ha. But no, not the whole album. If the lead single is an upbeat track I will kind of be surprised. 

And maybe she'll just drown Bradley this time....

That's how she described it. Ha. But no, not the whole album. If the lead single is an upbeat track I will kind of be surprised. 

And maybe she'll just drown Bradley this time....

Well, what I meant to say in the first place was that even though this seems "happy" it might turn into something like the SS video... There were some happy moments there (Lana and Jaime spinning with the camera/ them walking and joking together, etc) but the feeling of the video was overall melancholic. :grr:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Well, what I meant to say in the first place was that even though this seems "happy" it might turn into something like the SS video... There were some happy moments there (Lana and Jaime spinning with the camera/ them walking and joking together, etc) but the feeling of the video was overall melancholic. :grr:

I would love a video like this!

i am nothing and should be everything

I'm expecting the video to be a Blue Valentine-esque love story, showcasing both happy and troubling moments from a relationship. 

at first i read this as 'blue velvet' and immediately imagined her doing this. or a gender reversal on this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reNY3qAtiDw  

this is the most ultraviolent thing ever its like hard to watch. even though its too dark for ~mainstream it'd be funny to watch her beat the shit out of bradley  :creep:

ZRBNill.jpg

Is he being annoying on purpose now? :awkney:

just his gross personality. I srsly don't get Lana and her taste in people, I understand she has a puppy-in-need-of-approval gene but at a certain point the people you associate with describe what kind of person you are. 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

He also had another rant after the twitter one, think it was on facebook. Something about look how far you can get with plastic surgery and a rich daddy. What I find weird is how it seems she has gone out of her way to be associated/seen with people who publicly shamed her, Juliet lewis, dan auerbach and now soileau, why! I think it makes her look desperate to not be disliked anyone.

Or maybe she is planning revenge

tumblr_mbyrxtSVgM1rj6nreo1_500.gif

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Flash that golden grill...

You gotta quit playing god and get out of the way! :hooker:

wouldnt it be funny if the guy lana wrote all her songs about was bradley? like they dated before all ~tha faMe~ and she just so happened to cast him? like i know he's a current drug dealer haha and i could picture her sleeping on him and porcelain's couch.. HMMMmmmM if his name started with k this would be so much more interesting

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***