TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Bradley having another meltdown.

@brvdleysoileau 21m

funny how most of you little minions hated me, for a reason that was false, now you're all back to loving me. sad little children.

Quote:
@brvdleysoileau 20m

you guys gotta grow up and learn to think for yourselves

:ohsnap:

Bf077SfCUAAQ2X6.jpg

jfc

HE BLOCKED ME 

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

why some people hate Bradley Soileau ? I mean I don't know the bad story about him and lana...

I dont hate or like him tbh. I actually dont give a fuck about him. He was a good choice for BTD, hes photogenic, but hes really not my type and he needs to eat a burger.

If he spun around slowly behind her during a whole tour on stage it wouldnt bother me. If he vanished off the face of the Earth tomorrow it wouldnt bother me.

Lana could be running around with a cardboard box in the West Coast video for all i care, i just want to hear the fucking thing.

xo.

why some people hate Bradley Soileau ? I mean I don't know the bad story about him and lana...

To try to put it all together in one explanation; there was apparently a discrepancy of sorts with Lana's management and Bradley's participation in her music videos, something about getting axed from NA or what-have-you. Bradley had a Twitter meltdown and posted scathing and cryptic tweets that apparently had to do with Lana. It was disclosed that it wasn't about her, and was rather about Jeffree Star. Porcelain Black said otherwise, saying that it was actually about Lana. And for anyone who takes online-drama with a grain of salt, they simply don't care for him be it his looks or personality.

I don't give a shit about the tweets, really, nothing new was said that wasn't heard from 85% of the critics should it be directly disclosed that it was about Lana and not via word-of-mouth. I could say it had to do with Peaches from the Candy Cat Too in LA, I wouldn't know—because I'm not Bradley, Lana, or Porcelain, and there are all these stories and no one has any support other than their own take on what happened and whether or not their perspective asserts their devotion/fandom.

The two clearly worked things through if Lana's associating with him, and I fully stand by it not because I take a liking to Bradley and the two undeniably have on-camera chemistry, but also because it is a great demonstration of the power of forgiveness and Lana's fostering of goodwill. Oh, and it's also a testament to the fact that shit just happens with friendships and interpersonal relationships and everyone's guilty as fuck for saying something they shouldn't at one point or another in general, and not being Bradley doesn't make anyone exempt from that fact.

And it's actually quite sad that again, there's a lot of hate coming from fans. I would say it's ironic with Lana's fanbase, but it's not ironic anymore, it's just sad. That's still another human being. I'm not saying we should all get together and have a jerk-circle about Bradley, but it really wouldn't kill anyone to just leave the antics of 2012/13 behind, especially because it doesn't involve anyone enough to be digging it all back up with such vehemence; negative vehemence, at that.

It's cool if people don't dig Bradley, people can have their opinions, but we can at least save the shit-talk for a bad movie-sequel or an underwhelming cheeseburger. :whatever:

ANYWAY.

Have any West Coasters given their take on what the "saying" might be that Lana's referring to? I'm actually interested to see if there's any that exist that she might say, or if she has one of her own for the sake of the song; like, in NY, we have "Fuhgeddaboudit," (well, more-so Brooklyn, but still.)

To try to put it all together in one explanation; there was apparently a discrepancy of sorts with Lana's management and Bradley's participation in her music videos, something about getting axed from NA or what-have-you. Bradley had a Twitter meltdown and posted scathing and cryptic tweets that apparently had to do with Lana. It was disclosed that it wasn't about her, and was rather about Jeffree Star. Porcelain Black said otherwise, saying that it was actually about Lana. And for anyone who takes online-drama with a grain of salt, they simply don't care for him be it his looks or personality.

I don't give a shit about the tweets, really, nothing new was said that wasn't heard from 85% of the critics should it be directly disclosed that it was about Lana and not via word-of-mouth. I could say it had to do with Peaches from the Candy Cat Too in LA, I wouldn't know—because I'm not Bradley, Lana, or Porcelain, and there are all these stories and no one has any support other than their own take on what happened and whether or not their perspective asserts their devotion/fandom.

The two clearly worked things through if Lana's associating with him, and I fully stand by it not because I take a liking to Bradley and the two undeniably have on-camera chemistry, but also because it is a great demonstration of the power of forgiveness and Lana's fostering of goodwill. Oh, and it's also a testament to the fact that shit just happens with friendships and interpersonal relationships and everyone's guilty as fuck for saying something they shouldn't at one point or another in general, and not being Bradley doesn't make anyone exempt from that fact.

And it's actually quite sad that again, there's a lot of hate coming from fans. I would say it's ironic with Lana's fanbase, but it's not ironic anymore, it's just sad. That's still another human being. I'm not saying we should all get together and have a jerk-circle about Bradley, but it really wouldn't kill anyone to just leave the antics of 2012/13 behind, especially because it doesn't involve anyone enough to be digging it all back up with such vehemence; negative vehemence, at that.

It's cool if people don't dig Bradley, people can have their opinions, but we can at least save the shit-talk for a bad movie-sequel or an underwhelming cheeseburger. :whatever:

ANYWAY.

Have any West Coasters given their take on what the "saying" might be that Lana's referring to? I'm actually interested to see if there's any that exist that she might say, or if she has one of her own for the sake of the song; like, in NY, we have "Fuhgeddaboudit," (well, more-so Brooklyn, but still.)

THANKS, I understand, Yes I'm agree with you  ;)

ANYWAY.

I get what you are saying and that's nice but personally cause of what's come to light I think it's clearly about money. BTD & BJ had the biggest success out of her first album. I think she's enough of a business woman to make the right moves (or more likely the management have control). I don't think it has anything to do with friendship or forgiveness although that's a sweet thought. I mean I'm sure she knows that behaving in a professional manner is only a benefit to her plus she's getting what she want's. I don't know perhaps I'm jaded but I'm not purposely naive. But unfortunately all this says to me is we are in for more of the same, guess I thought she might evolve as an artist rather than try to cash in on what's already been done and just play safe for the short term cash benefits. :whatever:

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Bradley had a Twitter meltdown and posted scathing and cryptic tweets that apparently had to do with Lana. It was disclosed that it wasn't about her, and was rather about Jeffree Star. Porcelain Black said otherwise, saying that it was actually about Lana. And for anyone who takes online-drama with a grain of salt, they simply don't care for him be it his looks or personality.

I can't find it but it was clearly about Lana he had another session where he commented on her plastic surgery lips nose job etc.. and her rich dad, he made it very clear who he was talking about.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

ok so i know we're all bradley h8rs cause he's a bit of a dick but boy oh boy just wait till he takes his shirt off and we're all cooing~~~ aren't hot douchebags the worst ;_;

But doesn't there come a point where you realize someone is actually so douchey that you can no longer have any positive feelings towards them and their objective hotness is negated so much that there can no longer be any attraction?

Also, maybe it's just because I'm straight, but I've never understood his appeal in the first place. Sure, kind of a pretty boy face, but marred by the face tats, and a body that's nothing special, marred by stupid tats. (To paraphrase Obama, I don't oppose all tattoos. What I am opposed to is a dumb tattoo.)

I think he looks like his dick smells

TPD, dick-smeller

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Very well said. 

Apart from the whole twitter diss drama, I think what also bothers people is the general attitude he displays on his social media and through interviews. His dj-carrier :quote: , his skating abilities :quote:   and his constant need to namedrop all the drugs he does makes him come off veerry try hard, exactly the kind of wanna be bad-hipster that is so easy to hate. On top of that he doesn't seem to be awfully nice to people, so he's an easy target and I think I've litterally shaken my head once or twice irl. 

However that of course doesn't take away from the work he has done with Lana. A matter of personal taste, but the BJ and BtD videos seem to be well recieved in general, so he can't have been all that bad in them. Lana herself does and says things I don't agree with and I still love her as an artist. Let's save the judgement for when the video drops. 

I see LDROnline deleted their tweet saying basically what he was criticizing the fanbase for :godlaugh2:

That was irony. It seemed like most of the people got it, considering my mentions...

But doesn't there come a point where you realize someone is actually so douchey that you can no longer have any positive feelings towards them and their objective hotness is negated so much that there can no longer be any attraction?

Also, maybe it's just because I'm straight, but I've never understood his appeal in the first place. Sure, kind of a pretty boy face, but marred by the face tats, and a body that's nothing special, marred by stupid tats. (To paraphrase Obama, I don't oppose all tattoos. What I am opposed to is a dumb tattoo.)

Not everyone needs to be emotionally attracted to someone to be sexually attracted to them.

Well, he's a model so his looks must appeal to a lot of people. I think he has a very nice facial bone structure and he's very tall and thin. His tattoos are probably one of his main appeals.

407002_246186152118956_829674669_n.jpg

Very well said. 

Apart from the whole twitter diss drama, I think what also bothers people is the general attitude he displays on his social media and through interviews. His dj-carrier :quote: , his skating abilities :quote:   and his constant need to namedrop all the drugs he does makes him come off veerry try hard, exactly the kind of wanna be bad-hipster that is so easy to hate. On top of that he doesn't seem to be awfully nice to people, so he's an easy target and I think I've litterally shaken my head once or twice irl. 

However that of course doesn't take away from the work he has done with Lana. A matter of personal taste, but the BJ and BtD videos seem to be well recieved in general, so he can't have been all that bad in them. Lana herself does and says things I don't agree with and I still love her as an artist. Let's save the judgement for when the video drops. 

I didn't know he did drugs, I thought he had a straight edge tattoo lol.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lana Del Rey completely submerges herself in the ocean while wearing a white t-shirt during her video shoot on Thursday (April 3) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old entertainer’s bra completely showed through her shirt as she filmed with some males on the beach.

That same day, Lana reportedly revealed the name of her latest single on her Twitter account.

“West Coast” Lana posted, along with a picture. 

lana-del-rey-competes-in-wet-t-shirt-con

Wicked Game 2.0 ... can't wait!

I get what you are saying and that's nice but personally cause of what's come to light I think it's clearly about money. BTD & BJ had the biggest success out of her first album. I think she's enough of a business woman to make the right moves (or more likely the management have control). I don't think it has anything to do with friendship or forgiveness although that's a sweet thought. I mean I'm sure she knows that behaving in a professional manner is only a benefit to her plus she's getting what she want's. I don't know perhaps I'm jaded but I'm not purposely naive. But unfortunately all this says to me is we are in for more of the same, guess I thought she might evolve as an artist rather than try to cash in on what's already been done and just play safe for the short term cash benefits. :whatever:

I don't know, as the son of a businessman, forgiveness is kind of essential to business in itself. Can't get things taken care of if there's bad blood, but I get where you're coming from. I just don't think that Soileau's participation is a good source to determine whether or not Lana's evolved as an artist; I'm leaving that to ULTRAVIOLENCE, but I can see why people would be concerned. I just forget about music videos after a while, I usually let my imagination do it for me.

I can't find it but it was clearly about Lana he had another session where he commented on her plastic surgery lips nose job etc.. and her rich dad, he made it very clear who he was talking about.

Either way, I do want to make it clear I'm not condoning what was said, because I did think it was scathing and insensitive. I just got a little frustrated because the whole Soileau thing is overhauling the topic. Not that I'm helping right meow.

I won't lie, there's a lot with Bradley's approach towards other people that leaves a bit of a foul taste in my mouth, such as his recent tweet about people "missing him" meanwhile they don't know him; definitely not a nice way to acknowledge positive reception. He seems to have a bit of a misanthropic disposition about him, which I guess makes him "mysterious" or "edgy" to some people. But you are right, a sour heart is a sour face, after all, but I think I'd have to actually sit down with him in person for myself to figure him out.

Oh my fucking god, I can never escape this song. #SoulMusic :oprah:

He looks like Joe Dallesandro here. And Lana is pure beauty, man...

BkZZ07GIEAArTEe.jpg
Is that Bradley? He looks very strange. I'm surprised he's working with her, didn't he talk shit about her on Twitter?

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg