TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Don't forget about Courtney Love.

Courtney-Love-vs-Lana-Del-Rey.jpg

And after some time she tweeted a photo, writing, "What a gorgeous group of friends in my green room @RossButler @MRodOfficial @@lanadelrey @AllisonMelnick love u all xc." 

The thing is she's proving everyone who judged her wrong

omg I forgot about that one, see that's what I mean what's the point of making a point about it everyone else moves on ta ta, why be so desperate about it, it's not really proving anything, like who really gives a shit

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Shaun Ross just tweeted "#GetReadyForWestCoast to see my good friend @brvdleysoileau", insinuating that the video that was just shot is indeed the video for West Coast. He then proceeded to react to the hundreds of hate tweets that followed the first....

2dt29zc.jpg

I don't understand the hate for Shaun.

Did you follow his Twitter leading up to Tropico? Idk he really, really, really enjoyed all of the attention from Lana's fans and can't bear to ignore a single negative comment. He just thinks he's hot shit.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Did you follow his Twitter leading up to Tropico? Idk he really, really, really enjoyed all of the attention from Lana's fans and can't bear to ignore a single negative comment. He just thinks he's hot shit.

but...I don't see what's wrong with that...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1