TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

So the rumours about his rant on twitter being about her were wrong, I presume...

But his twitter rant wasn't even about Lana...

Not according to Porcelain.

But even if you still believe his story about his tweets being about Jeffree Star, they're incredibly bigoted if interpreted that way. (Despite his gender-bending I believe Jeffree identifies as male. Bradley refers to the object of his ire as "she"/"her", a "bitch", a "speed fairy" and "a no talent diva".) Either way Swallow's an asshole.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I remember him being on some podcast or radio show saying how he was angry because they used images of him for merch and promo stuff without his permission or some shit. So I thought the rant was about Lana too. 

All that aside, I really liked his presence in the videos tho. And if Lana and him are cool, which I think they are considering the photos :lel:  then  Imma just enjoy his presence in the new video  :hooker:

Just to make sure I'm not missing out on something, why was it named Kill Kill ? (sorry to be out of topic)

The pics made me think of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream video .. I wonder what they'll make of those takes ! Looking forward to it ! Basically, I have as much anticipation for a new Lana del Rey music video than for a new movie coming out ! It's a full cinema experience!  

Tropico was her take on ET; she is deconstructing Slayty one video at a time

I'm so excited. The photos reminded me of these lyrics: 

Try hard to remember the beach, Blue water from the sea, Hands all over me, Tattoos, they were glistening

When the sun descends, I dive into the waves again

:oprah:

Not according to Porcelain.

But even if you still believe his story about his tweets being about Jeffree Star, they're incredibly bigoted if interpreted that way. (Despite his gender-bending I believe Jeffree identifies as male. Bradley refers to the object of his ire as "she"/"her", a "bitch", a "speed fairy" and "a no talent diva".) Either way Swallow's an asshole.

What I was going to write:

It makes me sad for Soileau that people have such negative opinions on him. Him and Lana are clearly fine, isn't that saying something? If he really was targeting her in his rant, I find it truly amazing that she has forgiven him to the point of having him be a part of yet another video. He stated that his rant was targeted at Jeffree Star, whom he was in an aggressive feud with over Porcelain Black just around the time of his rant. Soileau called the person he was targeting a "speed fairy." I definitely don't get this ("speedy") vibe from Lana. His target is "on drugs floating around L.A." Lana wasn't even living in L.A. at the time, she was based in the U.K. And on drugs..? I truly find that doubtful. But then again, how would I know. And also the "everyone that meets you fucking hates you" .... Again, I have a very hard time relating this to Lana. Having just listened to a Jeffree Star track "no talent diva" kinda makes sense  :derpna:

But! Having read Porcelain Blacks twitter rant at her ex (they love those rants) - she clearly outed his ass. According to her, his tweets were targeting Lana due to bitterness over being axed from the National Anthem video... And furthermore, she claims (somewhere else) that he was abusive and violent towards her... Which breaks my heart.

What's my point? Hmm. I have none. Except for the fact that I guess Soileau did have it out for Lana? Which makes me very  :horror: seeing that she's working with him again. AND (sorry this is long, but I dunno where to find that "spoiler" function) the drug related accusations make me feel like a massive, glimmering question mark.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

It makes me sad for Soileau that people have such negative opinions on him. Him and Lana are clearly fine, isn't that saying something? If he really was targeting her in his rant, I find it truly amazing that she has forgiven him to the point of having him be a part of yet another video. He stated that his rant was targeted at Jeffree Star, whom he was in an aggressive feud with over Porcelain Black just around the time of his rant. Soileau called the person he was targeting a "speed fairy." I definitely don't get this ("speedy") vibe from Lana. His target is "on drugs floating around L.A." Lana wasn't even living in L.A. at the time, she was based in the U.K. And on drugs..? I truly find that doubtful. But then again, how would I know. And also the "everyone that meets you fucking hates you" .... Again, I have a very hard time relating this to Lana. Having just listened to a Jeffree Star track "no talent diva" kinda makes sense  :derpna:

But! Having read Porcelain Blacks twitter rant at her ex (they love those rants) - she clearly outed his ass. According to her, his tweets were targeting Lana due to bitterness over being axed from the National Anthem video... And furthermore, she claims (somewhere else) that he was abusive and violent towards her... Which breaks my heart.

What's my point? Hmm. I have none. Except for the fact that I guess Soileau did have it out for Lana? Which makes me very  :horror: seeing that she's working with him again. AND (sorry this is long, but I dunno where to find that "spoiler" function) the drug related accusations make me feel like a massive, glimmering question mark.

I honestly believe that his rant was directed towards Lana. I do remember seeing a screenshot from Instagram of him saying that her lips are fake, after he swore that they were real and I also heard an interview how he had sued either her or the record label for using him on some of her shirts without any sort of compensation. I do think it's kinda of amazing that she seems to be on good terms with him since he did all this while she was still in the "dark ages" with the United States and he was sure as hell not helping her get into a brighter perspective in the public eye. I'm really on the fence of him being in the music video because all of what has happened makes him look like a jerk that she shouldn't give the time of day but Born to Die and Blue Jeans are probably my favorite music videos so it makes me kinda excited to see him. Whatever it is it's Lana's choice and if she's cool with him then that great for her.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

Finally a new music video. Looking forward to it. And she looks so good with that hair color.

Be careful in the sea Lana because I really want to see you at your concert in Berlin on June 20.

I honestly believe that his rant was directed towards Lana. I do remember seeing a screenshot from Instagram of him saying that her lips are fake, after he swore that they were real and I also heard an interview how he had sued either her or the record label for using him on some of her shirts without any sort of compensation. I do think it's kinda of amazing that she seems to be on good terms with him since he did all this while she was still in the "dark ages" with the United States and he was sure as hell not helping her get into a brighter perspective in the public eye. I'm really on the fence of him being in the music video because all of what has happened makes him look like a jerk that she shouldn't give the time of day but Born to Die and Blue Jeans are probably my favorite music videos so it makes me kinda excited to see him. Whatever it is it's Lana's choice and if she's cool with him then that great for her.

Yeah, it probably was directed towards Lana. As effed up as it is for him to say those things, I do feel sorry for him somehow. He must not have had the easiest of times. I guess you only inflict pain upon others if you yourself are in pain. It speaks volumes of Lana's character that she's forgiven him (assuming she knew what's been said and done on his part.) Or is it her penchant for bad boys taking over? "I like it when you treat me mean" :brows3:

I think Born to Die and Blue Jeans are magnificent music videos and both Lana and Soileau are just visions in them :thirst:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I'm so excited. The photos reminded me of these lyrics: 

Try hard to remember the beach, Blue water from the sea, Hands all over me, Tattoos, they were glistening

When the sun descends, I dive into the waves again

:oprah:

Wait... What is this from? #ignorantnewfan

Wait... What is this from? #ignorantnewfan

"Try hard to remember the beach, Blue water from the sea, Hands all over me, Tattoos, they were glistening" is from You & Me.

"When the sun descends, I dive into the waves again" is from Hollywood. :oic:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I can't find the interview right now (but it was on Lana Del Rey Brasil's Facebook page) but she did say in an interview that she just likes when things are easy and when people are nice to her and she doesn't care why they're nice to her. That sounds really shallow and really sad.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

it's interesting to see the Swallow hate, bc I find him to be verrrry similar to Lana, personality-wise. In interviews, if you can get past how horribly unintelligent he sounds and the fact that he says "like" more than any 13 y/o girl you'll ever meet, I think you will find that they have more in common than what might meet the eye. Imo this is partially why they compliment each other's aesthetics so well. He doesn't just fulfill Lana's "bad boy" description from many songs, I think they are genuinely in sync in their abilities to look graceful and be very attuned to their environments. Someone wrote how he seems like such a poser sometimes - and I agree - but have you not heard very similar things said about tha queen???

(if you're familiar with myers briggs type indicator, I'd type them both as ISFP)

In an interview about his tats, Bradley says "I don't really have a lot of meaning behind my tattoos" (so, visually inspired a la Video Games) and then goes on to explain the one exception: He was struck by a Suicidal Tendencies song War Inside My Head (his forehead tat lol) and says those words represent the constant ~war in his mind~ between doing right and wrong. IDK moments like that really scream Lana Del Rey to me.. but obviously still a little different. Like Lana Del Rey crammed inside a douchey tween skater boi who doesn't care to seem half as professional. And a touch more confident.

Random I know but I had to post this in case nobody would be interested by it  :delicious:

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

It makes me sad for Soileau that people have such negative opinions on him. Him and Lana are clearly fine, isn't that saying something? If he really was targeting her in his rant, I find it truly amazing that she has forgiven him to the point of having him be a part of yet another video. He stated that his rant was targeted at Jeffree Star, whom he was in an aggressive feud with over Porcelain Black just around the time of his rant. Soileau called the person he was targeting a "speed fairy." I definitely don't get this ("speedy") vibe from Lana. His target is "on drugs floating around L.A." Lana wasn't even living in L.A. at the time, she was based in the U.K. And on drugs..? I truly find that doubtful. But then again, how would I know. And also the "everyone that meets you fucking hates you" .... Again, I have a very hard time relating this to Lana. Having just listened to a Jeffree Star track "no talent diva" kinda makes sense :derpna:

What's my point? Hmm. I have none. Except for the fact that I guess Soileau did have it out for Lana? Which makes me very :horror: seeing that she's working with him again. AND (sorry this is long, but I dunno where to find that "spoiler" function) the drug related accusations make me feel like a massive, glimmering question mark.

It was obviously about Lana.. like idg anyone who denies it? He hit her in her very most vulnerable places-her authenticity (something she's said she is continuously in interviews)-- by accusing her of being on drugs when she had been claiming sobriety in interviews AND by claiming that people dislike her- when Lana so desperately wants to be liked.. that's probably her biggest flaw- as a public figure, I mean. And Lana was actually in L.A. at the time, she was staying at the Chateau and had been hanging out with Bradley a lot before that.. 

I mean idc if ppl like bradley or w/e.. I think he looks like his dick smells but anyone who says that whole controversy wasn't about lana is a lil.. deluded lol

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I can't find the interview right now (but it was on Lana Del Rey Brasil's Facebook page) but she did say in an interview that she just likes when things are easy and when people are nice to her and she doesn't care why they're nice to her. That sounds really shallow and really sad.

Not to totally derail and make this all about personality types, but ISFP typically forgive people very easily, especially when they feel they have a connection to them and so the relationship is worth keeping.  This could explain her being friends with that bitch who dissed her SNL performance and now says "no one does it quite like miss Del Rey" and working with Dan Auerbach after he openly predicted her fame would be short lived. Funny, because she also said somewhere that she's "not as interested in flip-floppers", and clearly that isn't true.

Ok. Done being over-analytical.

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

It was obviously about Lana.. like idg anyone who denies it? He hit her in her very most vulnerable places-her authenticity (something she's said she is continuously in interviews)-- by accusing her of being on drugs when she had been claiming sobriety in interviews and claiming that people dislike her- when Lana so desperately wants to be liked.. that's probably her biggest flaw- as a public figure, I mean. And Lana was in L.A. at the time, she was staying at the Chateau and had been hanging out with Bradley a lot before that.. 

I mean idc if ppl like bradley or w/e.. I think he looks like his dick smells but anyone who says that whole controversy wasn't about lana is a lil.. deluded lol

:defeated: I love you

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png