TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

It was obviously about Lana.. like idg anyone who denies it? He hit her in her very most vulnerable places-her authenticity (something she's said she is continuously in interviews)-- by accusing her of being on drugs when she had been claiming sobriety in interviews AND by claiming that people dislike her- when Lana so desperately wants to be liked.. that's probably her biggest flaw- as a public figure, I mean. And Lana was actually in L.A. at the time, she was staying at the Chateau and had been hanging out with Bradley a lot before that.. 

I mean idc if ppl like bradley or w/e.. I think he looks like his dick smells but anyone who says that whole controversy wasn't about lana is a lil.. deluded lol

Yeah, like I said in my post, I came to that realization too... So yeah.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Literally can not wait , she's so cute though lol , creating a video days after announcing the song , without even dropping it or sampling it  :)

Follow Me On Twitter @destynstarr 

ok so i know we're all bradley h8rs cause he's a bit of a dick but boy oh boy just wait till he takes his shirt off and we're all cooing~~~ aren't hot douchebags the worst ;_;

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

ok so i know we're all bradley h8rs cause he's a bit of a dick but boy oh boy just wait till he takes his shirt off and we're all cooing~~~ aren't hot douchebags the worst ;_;

As much as I like you, but if you think that he is hot when he takes his shirt off, then there is really something wrong with your poor eyes  :hooker:

As much as I like you, but if think that he is hot when he takes his shirt off, then there is really something wrong with your poor eyes  :hooker:

there probably is tbh but the heart wants what it wants :flutter:

also the more i think about it, brad portraying cobain makes sense bcos it's like 20 years since his death today or tomorrow, i can imagine lana wanting to honour that even tho it's a little cringey in a fangirl way.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

there probably is tbh but the heart wants what it wants :flutter:

also the more i think about it, brad portraying cobain makes sense bcos it's like 20 years since his death today or tomorrow, i can imagine lana wanting to honour that even tho it's a little cringey in a fangirl way.

*cringey lana-esque lyrics to go along w/ it*

down in the west coast they got a sayin

that all the sunshine heals your pain

i take my life day by day

i'm livin like kurt cobaiiiin

:derpna2:

(ps guys we should make a game where we try to predict lyrics for UV or a drinking game/bingo for # of pale moonlights, red dress, famous singer mentioned, etc)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

(ps guys we should make a game where we try to predict lyrics for UV or a drinking game/bingo for # of pale moonlights, red dress, famous singer mentioned, etc)

We are either going to end up surprisingly sober or face extreme alcohol poisoning...

... Count me in. :smokes2:

Wasn't Kill Kill about her alcohol problem? I'd love to hear it reworked, it's one of my favourite non-Lana del Rey era songs!

Is all this true? With BB AND Kill Kill in the album I think I'm gonna die :defeated:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

are we ignoring that the selfies she posted with the 'west coast' caption are her in the same hair/makeup/wardrobe as the pap shots of the filming?? that seems indicative that the shoot is for west coast and not other songs tbh  :agree: