TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

What ever happened to the rerelease/rerecording of AKA between BTD and Paradise tbh. 

This is what I've been wondering, I really want her to release AKA re-recorded. But I think that the record company want to squeeze the AKA cash-cow as far as they can by only releasing a few AKA songs re-recorded at a time. I'm expecting Kill Kill to appear in *some* form re-recorded for this era, it only makes sense imo. If and when she releases all of AKA again, I'm going to stick it into an album by itself on iTunes anyway.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I also just don't understand why she would continue to work with that clown.

[REMOVED]

Edited by MARU
ain't nobody wanna see naked photos of swallow

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Despite my sarcastic rant, I'm withholding final judgement until I see it, but even if it is significantly different than the "Blue Jeans" video, just the mere fact that she's splashing around in the water with Swallow again is exceedingly repetitive and self-derivative.

Not nearly as repetitive and self-derivative as her lyrics, which, to my knowledge, I don't think you've ever made an exceedingly negative rant about? :creep:

[cue evil's hyperlink-laced response in 5...4...3...2] 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I don't get either how he got to work with her again ( he sued her for god sake). I can only imagine  he REALLY reminds her of someone important to her or maybe she is not really aware of his rant on twitter

Guest Dot

New info!

Sintiacutetulo_zpsb048428d.png

I'd be here for a remake of Kill Kill cause I find the AKA version to be a little mediocore and boring.

However, I wouldn't trust this guy and his tumblr. Remember when he labeled the snippet of MMITPM an UV leak and now people still believe it's from UV just because he wanted attention. That's not cool.

And eventhough it's not him asking the question, why would anyone trust someone anonymous? I'm trying not to get too excited, but it'd be really cool if it atually was for a remake of "Kill Kill".

Not nearly as repetitive and self-derivative as her lyrics, which, to my knowledge, I don't think you've ever made an exceedingly negative rant about? :creep:

[cue evil's hyperlink-laced response in 5...4...3...2] 

I cut Lana a little more slack with her recycled lyrics because so much of them are from unreleased songs that may have been works in progress. However, I agree there's a fair amount of lyrical repetition even within her released material, which is why I'm quick to be critical about this. She's in danger of repeating herself too much, and not in a clever self-referential way or merely revisiting similar themes like an auteur.

FWIW, I'm not sure if I've ever directly complained about her lyrical self-plagiarism on the forum (and I can't be bothered to go looking for examples) but I've frequently made fun of it. A couple non-forum examples I can think of off the top of my head are my #ComputerGeneratedLanaDelReyLyrics and #LanaDelReyMadLibs tweets and the "wrong" montage from my LanaDelReydio podcast.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Lana's make up artist, hair stylist and someone who works at her American label all instragrammed pics of the sunset horizon on the day they were filming, The bloke who works at her label tagged his as West Coast......

Guest Dot

Why would she re-invent old songs? It makes no sense. 

So true. Why would she do a new version of Yayo and put it on an EP titled Paradise? Oh wait... :creep:

New info! 

Sintiacutetulo_zpsb048428d.png

okay i know the person who sent in this Q and yeah he made it up. its fake, he didn't get that info from the make up artist. 

sorry guys 

Bradley having another meltdown.

@brvdleysoileau 21m
funny how most of you little minions hated me, for a reason that was false, now you're all back to loving me. sad little children.
Quote:
@brvdleysoileau 20m
you guys gotta grow up and learn to think for yourselves

@brvdleysoileau 21m

funny how most of you little minions hated me, for a reason that was false, now you're all back to loving me. sad little children.

Quote:
@brvdleysoileau 20m

true_tea_zps60f96eec.gif

@brvdleysoileau 21m

Quote:
@brvdleysoileau 20m

people are back to 'loving' him? 

:whoopi:

ZRBNill.jpg

Guest Dot

Bf077SfCUAAQ2X6.jpg

jfc

Flash that golden grill...

You gotta quit playing god and get out of the way! :hooker: