TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Wait, so her concept for this video is splashing in the water with Bradley Soileau? Why not shoot those scenes in black and white too? Shit, why not go all the way and have some exotic predator animals? Maybe even throw in a palatial estate and a bloody, fiery car accident scene to boot. For her next video she should think even further outside the box. Like portraying herself in a relationship with a world leader re-imagined as being of a different race. Or in a homosocial relationship with someone suicidal. Perhaps a massively expensive self-indulgent tryptich that even her biggest fans barely watch more than once. Or maybe just a low-budget DIY video of duck-faced selfies. You know, something completely original.

Recycling her lyrics is one thing, but... if there was ever a time to use that horrible language-butchering millenial expression "I can't with it" it would be now, but I just can't with it. :facepalm:

Stay tuned for my next hit thread, "Is Ultraviolence just a big rip-off of BTD-era Lana Del Rey?"

can' you  just wait for the the music video to be released before you diss it. Lana has a sense of quality, why being dramatic before you even know anything.. And anyway whats wrong with BTD, it's a classic and not another Beyonce RB ripoff.

LDRO says the director is Vincent Haycock.

His work is very gritty and naturally beautiful...can't wait. 

http://vincenthaycock.com/

HE DIRECTED SWEET NOTHING AND LOVER TO LOVER?!?!?!

Alright this video is going to be amazing. :gclap: :icant2: Both are very gritty, have an indie feel to them, and emotionally powerful. Exactly what I would like to see from Lana. Especially since in both of his videos with Florence, he worked well with getting her to actually act and show a character and storyline. Lana could use some direction in sense tbh.

2dt29zc.jpg

He also had another rant after the twitter one, think it was on facebook. Something about look how far you can get with plastic surgery and a rich daddy. What I find weird is how it seems she has gone out of her way to be associated/seen with people who publicly shamed her, Juliet lewis, dan auerbach and now soileau, why! I think it makes her look desperate to not be disliked anyone.

Don't forget about Courtney Love.

Courtney-Love-vs-Lana-Del-Rey.jpg

And after some time she tweeted a photo, writing, "What a gorgeous group of friends in my green room @RossButler @MRodOfficial @@lanadelrey @AllisonMelnick love u all xc." 

lana-del-rey.jpg?w=600

The thing is she's proving everyone who judged her wrong.

tumblr_n405tik71P1ty5b1do2_1280.gif

But doesn't there come a point where you realize someone is actually so douchey that you can no longer have any positive feelings towards them and their objective hotness is negated so much that there can no longer be any attraction?

Also, maybe it's just because I'm straight, but I've never understood his appeal in the first place. Sure, kind of a pretty boy face, but marred by the face tats, and a body that's nothing special, marred by stupid tats. (To paraphrase Obama, I don't oppose all tattoos. What I am opposed to is a dumb tattoo.)

i think @@lola summed it up pretty well tbh. if i felt emotionally attracted to everyone i felt sexually attracted to, my heart would be a mess. I'm not saying I want to run off with bradley, marry him and pop out a few kids. i'm just saying i wanna fuck him :slowhairflip:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Lana Del Rey Hot And Wet See Through Top - Lana Del Rey recently on the beach got quite wet.Yes on the beach one go to swim and enjoy we know.But Lana looked quite in naughty mood on the beach this time.Lana was seen wearing a white transparent top and from her wet top she did not shy away from showing her strapless bra.It was all for display.Though it was a tease for all of us.As you know we wanted to see a lot more Lana.Lana looked hot and a true seductress in that for sure.All this happened when she was shooting for a music video this week

IM STILL LAUGHING THAT VIDEO IS KILLLING MEEE

That was irony. It seemed like most of the people got it, considering my mentions...

Yet it was deleted for some reason, a quick backtrack being out of the question ofc, ain't that something ibev5UgLEcieuL.gif

Don't forget about Courtney Love.

Courtney-Love-vs-Lana-Del-Rey.jpg

And after some time she tweeted a photo, writing, "What a gorgeous group of friends in my green room @RossButler @MRodOfficial @@lanadelrey @AllisonMelnick love u all xc." 

Ah, Courtney was kidding. Everyone conveniently leaves out the final tweet of that batch where she says so and compliments Lana, guess the ~drama is more riveting: https://twitter.com/Courtney/status/230065610745335809