TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey shoots new music video in L.A.

Interesting choice of male lead :creep:  I'm actually very excited to see her using Bradley again cause even though he might be an asshole in real life, he fits the aestethics of her videos so well. 

Ooo yes, Born to Die Lana is flouncing around in the water, in the sun like ever. Then black haired Ultraviolence Lana comes along and holds her head under water and begins the new era (killing Bradley in the process too, bye bitch)

She really missed a trick by not including a scene in her Lana Del Rey videos of her killing little blond Lizzy Grant :creep:

Liked the part about killing Bradley (for a change), but I hope she's still on good terms with Lizzy. BTW, we all know why Kill Kill has the name it does, but does anyone know why she initially wanted to call it 'The Ocean'? Anyway, I like the idea that this may not be about West Coast, as it would indicate she has many irons in the fire.

Liked the part about killing Bradley (for a change), but I hope she's still on good terms with Lizzy. BTW, we all know why Kill Kill has the name it does, but does anyone know why she initially wanted to call it 'The Ocean'? Anyway, I like the idea that this may not be about West Coast, as it would indicate she has many irons in the fire.

Just to make sure I'm not missing out on something, why was it named Kill Kill ? (sorry to be out of topic)

The pics made me think of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream video .. I wonder what they'll make of those takes ! Looking forward to it ! Basically, I have as much anticipation for a new Lana del Rey music video than for a new movie coming out ! It's a full cinema experience!  

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Just to make sure I'm not missing out on something, why was it named Kill Kill ? (sorry to be out of topic)

The pics made me think of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream video .. I wonder what they'll make of those takes ! Looking forward to it ! Basically, I have as much anticipation for a new Lana del Rey music video than for a new movie coming out ! It's a full cinema experience!  

From what I heard, the record company said that 'The Ocean' was too boring as a title, so she got a little pissed off, scratched out the title and just put Kill Kill.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Because that's how fandom works. You pick what you can bitch about, and if there's nothing to bitch about, you pretend there is something to bitch about.

Lame, isn't it? :bye2:

You have just described more than one fandom to which I belong (mostly thinking about the Emilie Autumn one). Kudos to you :gclap:

Sometimes I think that for some people the whole point of being a fan is hating the thing more than anyone else in the world...

The real question is - but is it permanent?

i am nothing and should be everything

I've never had a problem with the guy, (didn't even know he had been a jerk on Twitter- on the contrary I thought he had defende her when he spoke on the matter of her lips) ... I always thought they had good chemistry on screen, so I don't mind his presence ..

Thanks, Heartcore ! :)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I've never had a problem with the guy, (didn't even know he had been a jerk on Twitter- on the contrary I thought he had defende her when he spoke on the matter of her lips) ... I always thought they had good chemistry on screen, so I don't mind his presence ..

Thanks, Heartcore ! :)

But his twitter rant wasn't even about Lana...

:heart:  :heart:  :heart: