Platinum Greenwich

Skid Row Covers [BANG BANG + KISS KISS MIXTAPES]

hGbQRL1.jpg

v00mUPW.jpg

no idea tbh but first i did this (kisses&anal to queen @@annedauphine for giving it to us raw&uncut xxxx) and then i got to thinking abt how it made me feel when the fella i'm dating rn kissed me on the throat 4 a greeting last sunday and uh, these happened -- like this post for more life stories from urs truly LMAO

rihKQ8M.gif

And, uh... Someone on here made an LDR booklet a while back, right? This cover is nigh-identical to one of the pages in that, but I had to make it anyway. :lmao:

dkIGpur.png

:defeated:

Is there any way you could make this exact cover, except with the official photo instead of this outtake? Pretty please?? :flutter:

I have my album titled Nevada in my iTunes, but I'm using a drawing for the cover. This is super cute but I like the official photo just a little more. I LOVE the background & palm trees. 

Pleeeaaasssseeeeee.  :hae:  :blush2:  :icant:

14417469274.gif

:defeated:

Is there any way you could make this exact cover, except with the official photo instead of this outtake? Pretty please?? :flutter:

I have my album titled Nevada in my iTunes, but I'm using a drawing for the cover. This is super cute but I like the official photo just a little more. I LOVE the background & palm trees. 

Pleeeaaasssseeeeee.  :hae:  :blush2:  :icant:

I don't have the original .psd (or, well -- .pdn in my case :lmao:) anymore, but if I can find the original picture I used for the background again, I'll give that a shot for sure! :flutter:

I'm pretty sure it was linked to in whatever thread had that LDR booklet I stole the whole idea from -- anyone have an inkling whose that could have been? I don't recall...

rihKQ8M.gif