Sign in to follow this  
Bae

GA front row vs actual seats?

So I'm gonna buy tickets soon and I wanna be up close an meet her by the stage but I'm not sure if that'll happen/ if ga is worth it. Will I get a chance to meet her anyways? What's your advice?

You'll only meet her if you're in the first or second row. Get there in the late morning and line up and you've got a good chance. Seats give you a better view since they're elevated and you don't have someone's sweaty armpits in your face! You can try to meet her after the gig but she almost always never appears (though Rob might come out or something) haha

You'll probably get a better show if you're seated. I was in the middle of the front row but I could barely hear her because everyone around me was singing so loudly, you won't have that problem when you're seated. You also won't be squashed for like 2 hours straight.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

If you want any chance to meet her you have to do general admission floor seats and get at the door at least 10 hours before the show starts and then rush to the stage and stand there until the show starts and then keep your position while getting crushed.

I've seen maps for other shows and the GA pits seem so much bigger than the venue I'm going to (the sony center in toronto) so I can see why you'd need to come early... So maybe it won't be too bad of an option, idk. I'll let my friend pick I guess cause I'm too indecisive lol. Thanks to all of you

FRONT ROW !!!

I would never buy seat tickets. You don't see Lana everyday and you don't have to wait for hours everyday. I would line up for one month if I could see the queen again !

Of course the sound is better on a seat and you don't feel like you just finished a marathon after the concert but with a standing ticket you are SO near and maybe she woul even smile or wave at you... don't miss this opportunity  :icant:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx