Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

On 6/14/2020 at 6:34 PM, Voignamir said:

I'm looking for 'Fiend Club', 'I'll Follow You Into The Dark' and 'Call Your Girlfriend' covers, anyone has them?

hella late but I've got Call Your Girlfriend if you still need it -- idk if the other two are even in circulation

o4qjp4j.png

2 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

hella late but I've got Call Your Girlfriend if you still need it -- idk if the other two are even in circulation

Actually I still need it! Would be great if you could send me that. I've been looking for these 3 for the past half a year and haven't found anything although wiki says that from among other unavailable covers these three are in circulation. 

45 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

Actually I still need it! Would be great if you could send me that. I've been looking for these 3 for the past half a year and haven't found anything although wiki says that from among other unavailable covers these three are in circulation. 

There is a Nicole dollanganger discord somewhere but I don’t think ppl rly use it anymore. Try checking the associated servers tabs in some of the other popular ones!

Any new updates on releases? I don’t think she has teased anything on her social.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

wat up guys. hope ur all doing well in the nicole drought and pls consider this a request for 1. any rare recordings like the ones ive shared in the past or 2. bugsinricepudding era pics of nicole TY! and the nicole dollanganger discord is still around, just needs new members so if any of yall want somewhere to discuss her... we have over 700 members 0_0 https://discord.gg/BXk9Gqw <3

I jumped when I saw this thread updated. I check every day to see if she has said anything new. The snippet sounded AMAZING and could be one of her best imo. It’s a bit more mid tempo (which for her is high tempo). 

I’d heard rumors she was supposed to release something this month (one of them through Ethel Cain’s Twitter) and I’m hoping we get a surprise, but it would also not be a shock for this month to come and go with nothing. 

21 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

"@lunchboxcahill she said on her story back in december"

Did she say she was dropping an album this month?

idk if it’s a whole new album, but on the Twitter post she made with the snippet a fan asked when it was coming and she herself responded “end of March”. Next week seems likely! 

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

idk if it’s a whole new album, but on the Twitter post she made with the snippet a fan asked when it was coming and she herself responded “end of March”. Next week seems likely! 

OMG, i'm so excited!

Been waiting on her next album since she first announced it last year :excited: So excited to hear new music from her, all her albums are flawless :legend:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

She shared a gorgeous new snippet through an Instagram filter. It looked like whoever was there with her was still working on the song but it sounded like it could be close to done.

maybe we will just get a single by the end of the month and an announcement of an album to come out in the next few months.