Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

New song tomorrow :twirls:

when she said “end of March” she literally meant the last possible day lol, I ain’t mad tho! I hope it’s the song she teased on her Instagram and Twitter. 

3 hours ago, domandapiano said:

New song tomorrow :twirls:

when she said “end of March” she literally meant the last possible day lol, I ain’t mad tho! I hope it’s the song she teased on her Instagram and Twitter. 

I'M SO EXCITEDDDD

The new song is very good. It’s definitely an evolution for her. The rhythm section feels fresh for her, and it’s adds broader appeal to the song. The layered harmonies near the end are reminiscent of Chemtrails which basically means It strives to sound as beautiful as possible. 

According to Nicole on her latest Instagram post, her next album is called Atropa Belladonna and has 12 tracks :trisha:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.àŒ»đ“†©â€ïžŽâ€Źđ“†Ș My love's pourin' 𓆩â€Șâ€Șâ€ïžŽâ€Źđ“†ȘàŒș.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | â†ș

12 tracks, you're welcome :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 11/9/2020 at 12:13 AM, Voignamir said:

Actually I still need it! Would be great if you could send me that. I've been looking for these 3 for the past half a year and haven't found anything although wiki says that from among other unavailable covers these three are in circulation. 

hiii im now actually curious if u ever found these other 2 songs, it seems like theyre the only ones not easily available these days

i uploaded this voice memo of nicole's i have:

https://mega.nz/file/5cUXGIKY#tmae88wcP_BcBc0OdXkJ-5utiP1O1xL2VmkC-zVLgOc

which is mostly just an interesting rarity -- i hope its enjoyed here

On 6/21/2021 at 5:45 PM, nana said:

hiii im now actually curious if u ever found these other 2 songs, it seems like theyre the only ones not easily available these days

i uploaded this voice memo of nicole's i have:

https://mega.nz/file/5cUXGIKY#tmae88wcP_BcBc0OdXkJ-5utiP1O1xL2VmkC-zVLgOc

which is mostly just an interesting rarity -- i hope its enjoyed here

omg i didn't notice you @ me pls forgive :rollin:and unfortunatelly, no i have not found them but i still want them :rollin::rollin::rollin:(and btw hi, i know you from dc!)

1 minute ago, dollanganger said:

this sounds so gorgeous! i was never able to get into her, though thought she was obviously talented, but have been obsessed w whispering glades since it came out

aOaIzH2.gif