Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

On 3/21/2020 at 3:51 PM, nana said:

Sadly I can't get anything else... here are the original, non-ripped demos of the songs listed above as well as the commonly circulated demo of Poacher's Pride, for convenience's sake. I didn't take time to do metadata because I wanted to put this out so please bear with me.

https://mega.nz/#!ZFM2mCgA!dQ5RkHHmnjbtdNiCYuvftef14KB6HxTeEwhGhatIiwE

And as a reminder, I have a discord server for Nicole. I would love if you guys could join to discuss her upcoming album that she's been hinting at!

https://discord.gg/dpzBYAW

were you ever able to find the OG files for the other songs? :)

giphy.gif

On 12/28/2021 at 4:34 AM, Voignamir said:

ooh I'd love to hear og demo of alligator blood

btw, do we know when's the album coming out? it feels like forever since she'd dropped whispering glades

there’s a demo of alligator blood, it’s on youtube. unless you’re talking about a different demo

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

this hoe released that glades song almost a year ago and then dipped, where is the album ma'am!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 hours ago, sack said:

there’s a demo of alligator blood, it’s on youtube. unless you’re talking about a different demo

there's the 'original version' and the demo but unfortunately we don't have it in hq 

6 hours ago, Voignamir said:

while we're all waiting i want to say that NBL is a masterpiece and is in my top 5 favorite albums of all time, a perfect record for summer voyages across the country

SAY IT LOUDER! one of the best albums ever made.

16 minutes ago, Volta said:

SAY IT LOUDER! one of the best albums ever made.

y’all bumping the thread made me think something happened and i freaked out

😭😭😭

but anyways ppl don’t rlly update this thread that much, but nicole has a collab with ethel cain on her debut coming out probably the first half of summer, and ethel’s full album is produced by matthew tomasi (nicole’s boyfriend) who is also responsible for natural born loser :hooker:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, bigspender said:

y’all bumping the thread made me think something happened and i freaked out

😭😭😭

but anyways ppl don’t rlly update this thread that much, but nicole has a collab with ethel cain on her debut coming out probably the first half of summer, and ethel’s full album is produced by matthew tomasi (nicole’s boyfriend) who is also responsible for natural born loser :hooker:

I know i’m so excited!! Ethel is one of my favorite artists to recently emerge, the Dollangangerprint is all over her music and she’s giving what Nicole isn’t able to at the moment..

speaking of ethel, i really need to get around to finishing her unreleased collection… she has SO many that she’s teased/released via soundcloud, and she’s just too talented

1 minute ago, Volta said:

I know i’m so excited!! Ethel is one of my favorite artists to recently emerge, the Dollangangerprint is all over her music and she’s giving what Nicole isn’t able to at the moment..

speaking of ethel, i really need to get around to finishing her unreleased collection… she has SO many that she’s teased/released via soundcloud, and she’s just too talented

totally agreed! i found her when golden age came out, didn’t listen to it a lot but followed her on ig, and started STANNING when crush came out. inbred was so good it made me love golden age even more. 

on a side note, i just found out the other day that matthew runs Homie Shit Magazine which is the label/website that Ethel and a few other artists have their short run CDs and cassettes available. i’m not sure if you ordered one or saw anything that went down but waiting for those CDs and Cassettes were absolutely horrible, they said they’d be shipped out in may and no one got them and homie shit mag wouldn’t reply to anyones emails or comments or anything. i ended up getting mine in november. but that just makes me wonder why he couldn’t have done any of nicole’s cds? i think she said in a reddit AMA in 2020 that she wants NBL and HSB to be on physically CDs but here we are 2 years later……. 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, bigspender said:

totally agreed! i found her when golden age came out, didn’t listen to it a lot but followed her on ig, and started STANNING when crush came out. inbred was so good it made me love golden age even more. 

on a side note, i just found out the other day that matthew runs Homie Shit Magazine which is the label/website that Ethel and a few other artists have their short run CDs and cassettes available. i’m not sure if you ordered one or saw anything that went down but waiting for those CDs and Cassettes were absolutely horrible, they said they’d be shipped out in may and no one got them and homie shit mag wouldn’t reply to anyones emails or comments or anything. i ended up getting mine in november. but that just makes me wonder why he couldn’t have done any of nicole’s cds? i think she said in a reddit AMA in 2020 that she wants NBL and HSB to be on physically CDs but here we are 2 years later……. 

i remember the whole CD debacle oh my god that was so awful… i don’t know much about nicole’s involvement with the magazine and the CDs though.

but im still waiting for her to press NBL on vinyl, she pressed her demo albums so i don’t understand why she can’t press her best album:toofunny:

4 minutes ago, Volta said:

i remember the whole CD debacle oh my god that was so awful… i don’t know much about nicole’s involvement with the magazine and the CDs though.

but im still waiting for her to press NBL on vinyl, she pressed her demo albums so i don’t understand why she can’t press her best album:toofunny:

i doubt she has any involvement, but her bf sells merch and they won’t release any of her stuff :toofloppy: and as for the NBL vinyl, i BEG for it. even cry. i have seen some cool bootlegs on depop though 

giphy.gif

I get so excited when this thread gets bumped. She really teased two absolutely stunning tracks last year and then disappeared. I hope Atropa Belladonna isn't scrapped. 

praying her next project sounds nothing like heart shaped bed :headache: that album put me to sleep, there’s only like 3 good songs on it while NBL has no skips. whispering glades is absolutely amazing though so i have hope 

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

On 7/22/2021 at 1:11 PM, bigspender said:

I've got the lemonade demo, iswmuomw, and chapel in wav from her Bandcamp ^ but I'm still looking for candy apple! thanks in advance :)

the best quality you're probably going to get is ripping it straight from the original Tumblr post here 

On 1/29/2022 at 6:07 PM, Voignamir said:

does anyone here has her cover 'fiend club'? after all these years it's the only song that she's posted to tumblr (according to wiki) that i don't have :deadbanana:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/or6LaxFYj7/file.html

Here you go<3 I've got Milk Eyes and I Will Follow You Through The Dark too if you want those too :p

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺