Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

OMFG SHE NOTICED ME THATS ME HELLO HGELLO IM FREAMING OUT HELP ME OPMGVKDFGB,DFGDFKSD

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

she needs to post that bandcamp link to black flies studio demo ASAP...

and i don't seem to mind

"in my lonely 78 motor home" running thru my head all daaaaay. such a beautiful meshing of sweeping 1970s rush-style momentum with belladonna-era stevie nicks emotionality and sparkle and karen carpenter melody and ND spookiness.

Β 

can't wait for this record!Β 

aOaIzH2.gif

I have a feeling that the new single will be out next Friday.

On 11/25/2022 at 4:30 PM, AfterHours Cocktails said:

she said on instagramΒ the title track is coming in DecemberΒ :wub:

I have a feeling the new single will come out next Friday. Nicole will probably post something early next week.Β 

On 12/9/2022 at 4:50 PM, GoldSatinDreamer said:

I have a feeling that the new single will be out next Friday.

I have a feeling the new single will come out next Friday. Nicole will probably post something early next week.Β 

Nicole hasn't announced the next single yet and she probably won't until January. Considering the next single is the title track I'm gonna assume the title track is coming on January 6th unless Nicole releases it next Friday the 23rd (though I think it's unlikely). I hope the next single comes out next Friday, but I guess we'll see.

do we know how many songs the new album will have?

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

On 12/16/2022 at 12:09 AM, GoldSatinDreamer said:

Nicole hasn't announced the next single yet and she probably won't until January. Considering the next single is the title track I'm gonna assume the title track is coming on January 6th unless Nicole releases it next Friday the 23rd (though I think it's unlikely). I hope the next single comes out next Friday, but I guess we'll see.

Β 

she said it'd be out before the album's release so this fri or next? anyway we are SO CLOSE to a whole new album being released i can't waaaiiit...wonder if she will maybe come to europe for tour finally?

aOaIzH2.gif

i have a sinking feeling the album isn’t coming out next weekΒ :defeated:Β she hasn’t said ANYTHING and i think it’s safe to assume there’s not a single coming this month like she said unless she drops tomorrow night

Β 

i hope if it’s delayed it’s only by a few weeks and it at least still comes next month or early february

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

i have a sinking feeling the album isn’t coming out next weekΒ :defeated:Β she hasn’t said ANYTHING and i think it’s safe to assume there’s not a single coming this month like she said unless she drops tomorrow night

Β 

i hope if it’s delayed it’s only by a few weeks and it at least still comes next month or early february

She just posted on insta so hopefully she posts info soonΒ 

Β 

I feel like if it wasn’t gonna drop on the 6th she would know by now, and while I don’t think she would say anything about it being pushed back, I don’t think she’d do a little photo dump a week before. like l think she’s excited to get it out and be seen.Β 

49 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Β 

Β 

she still has jan 6th in her bios I'm pretty sure it's going to drop!

i was going through the threads kinda older posts (2016/2017) and its kinda crazy how like active and detectivish the fandom was... yall found out about empty homes by going to random websites and shit thats crazy

and i don't seem to mind