Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

7 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Do we think there will be a vinyl release for this album? I would absolutely adore. I am a new stan so idk what her history w vinyl releases are (and especially in the post-2020 era where vinyl is way more expected than prior to 2020)

she confirmed there won’t be a vinyl release but CDs and cassettes are coming eventually

The way I forgot to give my opinion on the album :rip: Nymphs, title track, and Dogwood are my top 3  :oprah: The only track I don't really like is Runnin' Free tbh, I just can't get into it. This feels like the type of album I would create in my head and wish someone would make. Def her best by a long shot and I can't wait for the Atropa demos. 

giphy.gif 

25 minutes ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

I'm tempted to spam fantano on twitter so he reviews it  :brows:

im so confused as to why he and pitchfork haven't reviewed it (especially p4k since they reviewed nbl and hsb and loved gold satin dreamer)

17 hours ago, imbennett said:

im so confused as to why he and pitchfork haven't reviewed it (especially p4k since they reviewed nbl and hsb and loved gold satin dreamer)

I'm sure you have to be in the right frame of mind to listen to a Nicole Dollanganger album, much less to review one.

I bought it and haven't been able to listen yet

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

THE SNIPPET OH MY GOD..

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

It’d be so insane to get 2 new Nicole albums in one year. It’d even be insane to get them in back to back years but I’m greedy so hopefully sooner rather than later. 

The subtle violin that comes in on the final chorus of Bad Man. She's so talented, it's the little production moments that bring so much to the song :xcry:

Also i've been reading another one of VC Andrews' books called My Sweet Audrina and i keep thinking of this song. There's this unhinged moment in the story where they have tea time every sunday with a ghost and it reminds me of the album cover. She really captured the gothic aesthetic of the stories so well, ughhhh i love her  

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

26 minutes ago, x VB said:

I’ve always thought this thread was about Nicole Nodland and her “dollface”photoshoots. Then I realized Nicole Dollanganger is a real person :rip:

girl :sideeye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e