Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

9 hours ago, x VB said:

Iโ€™ve always thoughtย this thread was about Nicole Nodland and her โ€œdollfaceโ€photoshoots. Then I realized Nicole Dollanganger is a real personย :rip:

ย 

screaming

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

ahhhh nicole playing roadburn festival...do i need to go?? had been planning a trip that way for may but maybe it needs to be april...saw nicole open forย grimes' art angels tour in 2015/16?ย but i wasn't a fan at the time...

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

shes had a thread on here for a long time in which she was an active member in once

oh that's so cool! i just joined lanaboards so i wasn't sure if she was already a topic hereย 

b6ed76f5d9bb6223de52afa16664e5c0.jpg

19 hours ago, littlebambieyes said:

i just wanted to share my love for nicole dollanganger on here because she's truly underrated. any fellow listeners? what'd you think of the new album?

nicoledollanganger.png

I think the new album has such an interesting concept. I love the storyline and the lyrics and the production. Nicole has evolved as an artist, but her music still sounds like her if that makes sense. You can really tell how much she's evolved just by listening to her other 6 albums.ย 

ย 

21 hours ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

Y'all today marks 10 years since Ode to Dawn Wiener: Embarrassing Love Songs was released. Also I watched Welcome to the Dollhouse for the first time today and I wish it was a longer movie.ย 

ohh i've seen thisย movie under the impact of OTDW and Todd Solondz is one of my favorite directors ย ever since :flutter:

On 1/10/2023 at 3:19 PM, Voignamir said:

ohh i can make a tracker i think i have all of her available material

umm so yeah i forgotย :bebe:ย but i got flu lately and had a lot of time in my hands so i decided to finally make this:ย https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lVIpHIS1_IK0DLIvdHOCYvR-ynsJGAfCWqLpwmPVRBI/edit?usp=sharing

it should cover 100% Nicole material that is out there

14 hours ago, Voignamir said:

umm so yeah i forgotย :bebe:ย but i got flu lately and had a lot of time in my hands so i decided to finally make this:ย https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lVIpHIS1_IK0DLIvdHOCYvR-ynsJGAfCWqLpwmPVRBI/edit?usp=sharing

THANK YOU FOR THIS OMG NOW I CAN COMPLETE MOST OF MY FOLDER

On 2/20/2023 at 4:23 AM, babetteateoatmeal said:

i just wanted to share my love for nicole dollanganger on here because she's truly underrated. any fellow listeners? what'd you think of the new album?

nicoledollanganger.png

It's my favourite album so far. I love it so much. The concept is beautiful. I love anything she puts out

ย 

On 2/6/2023 at 11:50 PM, x VB said:

Iโ€™ve always thoughtย this thread was about Nicole Nodland and her โ€œdollfaceโ€photoshoots. Then I realized Nicole Dollanganger is a real personย :rip:

I also thought this and am always like oh new photos then I click on a and I'm like wait whatย :uh:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,ย ย je sais que tu m'aimes aussiย ~

20 hours ago, Voignamir said:

what is partners in crime and take me home? ive never heard of those

ย 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

12 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

some random voice notes i guess, i found them on discord

Can you please link Swan Demo? The link has taken me to another cover song

ย 

On 3/5/2023 at 10:45 AM, Voignamir said:

so familiar by 9million & why by 9million both have vocals from nicole! also theres a demo/unedited version of beverly marsh i dont think you listed ! oh and there is a live take of true love cafe she posted to tumblr in like 2015