Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

27 minutes ago, sheepie said:

so familiar by 9million & why by 9million both have vocals from nicole! also theres a demo/unedited version of beverly marsh i dont think you listed ! oh and there is a live take of true love cafe she posted to tumblr in like 2015

can you link those? i've never heard about these before

If y'all don't know, Nicole posted on Twitter and Instagram today and the photo is making me think that she's teasing the MIMA video. If so, we'll probably be getting the MIMA video soon. I wonder why she didn't give to us when the album was released. Like why did she tease us with a snippet of the video two months ago without releasing it then?

Β 

11 hours ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

If y'all don't know, Nicole posted on Twitter and Instagram today and the photo is making me think that she's teasing the MIMA video. If so, we'll probably be getting the MIMA video soon. I wonder why she didn't give to us when the album was released. Like why did she tease us with a snippet of the video two months ago without releasing it then?

Β 

Β 

she was still shooting stuffΒ for it a few weeks ago!

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

her voice is so unique, where is her hair though?Β 

she shaved it all off in like 2014 because it was falling out, but then she decided she liked it and kept it that way for a few years :)

20 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

merch drop for MIMA coming fri. according to her twitterΒ :crying:

I saw. Just whu does she release merch when I'm still recovering from buying Lana vinyls and cds and a haikyuu plushΒ :wowcry:

Β 

the merch is so fuckingΒ cute too bad the shipping is a fucking fortuneΒ :trisha:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

27 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

I'm gonna go rancid if I can't get my hands on that fucking cd i swear to fucking god omfg

rancid girl in a rancid world

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind