Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

i know! i'm not sure if you heard the other album tracks she had posted off the album before taking them down. "mean" and "executioner" are so good, too.

I heard executioner i think! do you know if she removed her download button on bandcamp?? I was reorganizing my library and accidentally deleted Observatory Mansions but can't re download it??

Demos_copy.png

I heard executioner i think! do you know if she removed her download button on bandcamp?? I was reorganizing my library and accidentally deleted Observatory Mansions but can't re download it??

i downloaded for free by clicking "pay what you want" and putting in zero. i think that's how it works. let me know or i can find a zip and PM you.

wow! i just discovered nicole ♥ i feel as though i'm about to fall into a musical rabbithole!

@@Blythe you are wonderful! i'm so glad you decided to share your wonderful, disturbing, affecting, beautiful music with the world :)

Damnnnn, I fell in love with this video and song yesterday(?) when you(?) posted it in the su's. I listened to the album today and it was pretty but it was while I was cleaning my room, so I don't think I gave it a fair chance. Looking forward to listening to more!

You won't regret it.  :defeated: I downloaded all of her albums from bandcamp, and i'm just obsessed with all of them rn