Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

I've also gotten the very original demo of Poacher's Pride which seems to be a voice memo but I'm unsure on if I'm allowed to release it LOL. It has her telling whoever she's sending the track to that she hopes w/ their and Matt's help it'll be a full song. The delivery is a little bit different.

I've also gotten the very original demo of Poacher's Pride which seems to be a voice memo but I'm unsure on if I'm allowed to release it LOL. It has her telling whoever she's sending the track to that she hopes w/ their and Matt's help it'll be a full song. The delivery is a little bit different.

What is she gonna do, shoot you with a buck 19 in the woods?

Who knows, maybe she'll tweet about it? Only one way to find out.

https://mega.nz/#!wdME0AhY!3ww1zleq7E87qrytQw3VGqma2_zEY5yMzQxEbwzicGQ

Were you the one she sent the cassette of demos too? If so, thank you! I think Nicole's archives are so intriguing because they're so muddy.

Would love to see or hear about some more of these!

No problem, I'm trying to spread what I have and hopefully get more people in here paying attention to this thread and NICOLE haha. I love her music. Please remember to PM me if you're looking for anything else, I'm currently compiling everything I have.

We had a Q&A in the Nicole discord with Nicole herself today! I've transcribed it all here:

https://pastebin.com/16V7FVNU

Her verification:

https://twitter.com/nbabybell/status/1248290515516379142?s=20

HOLY SHIT NO WAY

NEW ALBUM INFO??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is so cute, also she said the new album is her darkest yet :deadbanana: :deadbanana:  the way we won!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is so cute, also she said the new album is her darkest yet :deadbanana: :deadbanana:  the way we won!

lysm rivvy

Sorry to push this so hard but Nicole is doing another Q&A in the Discord today, around 4PM CST. She's going to post the invite link on her socials sometime today as well, but here's the link especially for anyone here who wants to participate!

https://discord.gg/dpzBYAW

Sorry to push this so hard but Nicole is doing another Q&A in the Discord today, around 4PM CST. She's going to post the invite link on her socials sometime today as well, but here's the link especially for anyone here who wants to participate!

https://discord.gg/dpzBYAW

i joined discord for the first time rn and i have no idea how to navigate it!

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I'm not really a stan and I'm not here to fight or have an argument with anyone, I was just wondering... has she ever addressed the disturbing material shared by her on Tumblr way back in the past. Sometimes I find myself curious about her music but she just makes me uncomfortable because of all I've seen

I'm not really a stan and I'm not here to fight or have an argument with anyone, I was just wondering... has she ever addressed the disturbing material shared by her on Tumblr way back in the past. Sometimes I find myself curious about her music but she just makes me uncomfortable because of all I've seen

Basically? Nothing on Nicole's blog was particularly insane or out of line for anyone else who had a gore-focused blog back then. My blog from that time was very, very similar to Nicole's. And from my own experience, and from what Nicole herself has told me (because we conversed in DMs on Discord), it's not really meant to be fetishization or the product of a sexually depraved mind, it's more that whenever you're struggling with mental illness you grow to be desensitized to that kind of content and find a sort of, uh, novel fascination by it(?) as opposed to something that comes from a place of being a depraved human.

Regardless of what was on the PULL thread... it's been now over a decade and Nicole has drastically changed as a person. As she told me, she now is pretty squeamish to gore. People change. That's it.

Basically? Nothing on Nicole's blog was particularly insane or out of line for anyone else who had a gore-focused blog back then. My blog from that time was very, very similar to Nicole's. And from my own experience, and from what Nicole herself has told me (because we conversed in DMs on Discord), it's not really meant to be fetishization or the product of a sexually depraved mind, it's more that whenever you're struggling with mental illness you grow to be desensitized to that kind of content and find a sort of, uh, novel fascination by it(?) as opposed to something that comes from a place of being a depraved human.

Regardless of what was on the PULL thread... it's been now over a decade and Nicole has drastically changed as a person. As she told me, she now is pretty squeamish to gore. People change. That's it.

Thank you so much for replying ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Today's Q&A transcript:

https://pastebin.com/ZEhxf3BB

Of importance to her music...

The new album will have at least 11 songs, but she feels it's going to be a long album.

She has never heard Toosie Slide (man wtf.)

NBL and HSB physicals will come eventually.

She wants to eventually remake Only Angels Have Wings.

Thank you for reading...