Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

1 hour ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

RECORD OUT JANUARY 6TH!!!! 

We won!!! So happy to hear this 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

This blisteringly gorgeous yet creepy production is SUBLIME. I mean her stuff has always been creepy and gorgeous but this is kinda lush and more fully realized. All the snippets she’s teased sound super cohesive sonically as well. I have a feeling this will be her more gorgeous album in terms of production, and she’s doing it herself! 

Because my third eye will awaken at midnight January 6th, I need to know what the album cover looks like I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED...

IIi8WK5.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Im not sure how i feel about this song yet, it might be a grower. Lovely production though, sounds very witchy :pussypower:

I was kinda expecting something more cinematic though, HSB style. I really respect her as an artist for not straying too far from her soundscape, she's always been true to her art. We love to see it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m happy to hear there’s an album for those of you who have waited :party: I might use this as an opportunity to finally dive into her discog, I only really know a handful of songs (You’re so Cool is my favorite).

Do y’all recommend going chronologically or doing the essentials first then working backwards?

Just now, vitriolkisses said:

Do y’all recommend going chronologically or doing the essentials first then working backwards?

chronological. theres also some EPs that arent on streaming (columbine/babyland/unreleased/greta gibson forever/covers/cute aggression)

On 11/5/2022 at 6:21 PM, vitriolkisses said:

I’m happy to hear there’s an album for those of you who have waited :party: I might use this as an opportunity to finally dive into her discog, I only really know a handful of songs (You’re so Cool is my favorite).

i would honestly recommened going nbl->hsb->observatory mansions->ode to dawn weiner->flowers of flesh and blood->curdled milk. start with the more well produced stuff and then slowly get more and more lo-fi until she's just singing into her laptop mic

On 11/6/2022 at 7:21 AM, vitriolkisses said:

Observatory Mansions is my favorite, but NBL is the easiest to get into. I love her older stuff, it reminds me of lizzy grant laptop demos, if you're into that you'll surely like her first three albums. HSB is really amazing too but it can be a grower from person to person

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

According to Nicole's newest Instagram post (I think she posted yesterday), there will be 2 more singles before the album. I feel like she might release another song later this month and I feel like the other single will be released sometime in December. Then the album comes out January 6th. Also, I saw a comment that Nicole replied to on Instagram where someone asked about Atropa Belladonna and apparently Atropa Belladonna isn't going to be released anytime soon. The new album she's putting out is a completely different record altogether. I'm really curious about the new album's title.