Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

Damnnnn, I fell in love with this video and song yesterday(?) when you(?) posted it in the su's. I listened to the album today and it was pretty but it was while I was cleaning my room, so I don't think I gave it a fair chance. Looking forward to listening to more!

it's very lyrically heavy so i think a second listen would make a difference. :legend:

Omg this goirl giving me goosebumps  :oprah:

What are y'all fav songs of hers? I've only heard Lemonade & You're So Cool, and I'm in love

I've listened to all of them and they're all my favorite. can't even begin to describe how much I love this girl already. but for real you HAVE to listen to Observatory Mansions. song & album .the song is so ineffable &beautiful i swear

cant wait for yall to start caring about her so i can start dropping all my wild theories about her :godlaugh:

Spill it, im already obsessed. my theory is that she has/had bulimia nervosa and definitely trichotillomania. she said she was bedridden during the time she wrote her first albums. she might've spoke about this but this is what i've been picking up the last few days

Spill it, im already obsessed. my theory is that she has/had bulimia nervosa and definitely trichotillomania. she said she was bedridden during the time she wrote her first albums. she might've spoke about this but this is what i've been picking up the last few days

she's spoken about her eating disorder before. she had/has? anorexia and was hospitalized for it. i always got the feeling that her song please eat was something she wrote for/about herself not somebody else. i have never thought about  trichotillomania with her before but that would make sense. i know the anorexia made her hair fall out though and her friends shaved her head for her. she has a video up of them doing it.

i have a theory her and oliver sykes from bring me the horizon are going to end up collaborating or something now that she's getting bigger. they recently started following each other on twitter and he had lights sing multiple times on a previous bring me the horizon album. i think lights and her are similar. both high voices and sort of pop. nicole usually plays hardcore shows as well. i also think her and matt from coma cinema and elvis depressedly will collaborate soon together.

i'm also 90% sure her boyfriend is in prison. i know you're so cool and chapel are love songs she wrote for him and he's a lot older than she is because she said that on her tumblr. but she's also mentioned weird things like he's never heard her music before? and that they write each other a lot of letters.

i have more lol give me some time. :creepna:

she's spoken about her eating disorder before. she had/has? anorexia and was hospitalized for it. i always got the feeling that her song please eat was something she wrote for/about herself not somebody else. i have never thought about  trichotillomania with her before but that would make sense. i know the anorexia made her hair fall out though and her friends shaved her head for her. she has a video up of them doing it.

i have a theory her and oliver sykes from bring me the horizon are going to end up collaborating or something now that she's getting bigger. they recently started following each other on twitter and he had lights sing multiple times on a previous bring me the horizon album. i think lights and her are similar. both high voices and sort of pop. nicole usually plays hardcore shows as well. i also think her and matt from coma cinema and elvis depressedly will collaborate soon together.

i'm also 90% sure her boyfriend is in prison. i know you're so cool and chapel are love songs she wrote for him and he's a lot older than she is because she said that on her tumblr. but she's also mentioned weird things like he's never heard her music before? and that they write each other a lot of letters.

OMG mom thanks. i literally relate to this so much rn i can't even. her lyrics are so amazing to me

she's spoken about her eating disorder before. she had/has? anorexia and was hospitalized for it. i always got the feeling that her song please eat was something she wrote for/about herself not somebody else. i have never thought about trichotillomania with her before but that would make sense. i know the anorexia made her hair fall out though and her friends shaved her head for her. she has a video up of them doing it.

Come thru with these theories :kiss:

Nicole is featured on our Lanaboards album! Coming out next Friday!!!

That album was supposed to come out like 16 years ago :rip:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Please Eat, Mean, Nara Dreamland, Please Just Stay Dead, Blood Brothers and Hair Lockets are my favorite songs by her. I think she absolutely hit a point that very few artists do, tasteful morbidity. She writes about really jarring topics in a way that makes the listener understand the situations she writes about and she's the only artist I listen to that casually mentions death, sex and creepy things without overdoing it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Please Eat, Mean, Nara Dreamland, Please Just Stay Dead, Blood Brothers and Hair Lockets are my favorite songs by her. I think she absolutely hit a point that very few artists do, tasteful morbidity. She writes about really jarring topics in a way that makes the listener understand the situations she writes about and she's the only artist I listen to that casually mentions death, sex and creepy things without overdoing it.

where is ha best song lemonade 

Demos_copy.png

Nara Dreamland and Please Just Stay Dead are so good. Observatory Mansions is such an amazing album i swear

@@Atom Heart

I feel like Dreamland is one of those few songs that paint a visual so accurately of a location without feeling too overdone while at the same time creating a story. Very few artists can master that so early into their writing.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1