Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

On 11/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, the ocean said:

let me use this as an opportunity to properly get into her gretchendance.gif

better late than never i guess

if you want recs lmk B)

2 minutes ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

are you guys hoping the next single is darker/more heart shaped bed sounding or lighter/more natural born losers sounding?

I’ll be happy if the production is reminiscent of GSD or any of the various snippets she’s teased, which I think might be a safe bet. I think GSD is definite very dark and cold, but also featherlight, in a good way. I want more of this chilly, subtly lush sound. 

On 11/16/2022 at 7:28 PM, AfterHours Cocktails said:

are you guys hoping the next single is darker/more heart shaped bed sounding or lighter/more natural born losers sounding?

hopefully both, but if i had to choose one i'd go for the darker hsb sound

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 11/16/2022 at 8:28 PM, AfterHours Cocktails said:

idk i've been obsessed w "beautiful & bad" & love her in that mode but the way "whispering glades" sounds so soft and pretty and has THEE most cutting, brutal lyrics is so fucking perfect

aOaIzH2.gif

10 hours ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

Word is there's two singles coming before the album.  An old song she wrote that was scrapped (redone). And another song which is abbreviated MDT :wub:

CANDY APPLE IS COMINGGG

3 hours ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

Someone asked her on insta what her favorite song on the album is and she said a song called Moonlite

She said her favorite song is either Moonlite or the title track. She won't say anything about the title track yet but I'm sure we'll find out whenever she posts the tracklist. When asked about the title track she said she's saving it for the record (I'm assuming we won't get to hear the title track until the album comes out although that would've been the perfect first single for the album in my opinion based off the snippets Nicole posted). 

On 11/21/2022 at 5:59 PM, AfterHours Cocktails said:

Word is there's two singles coming before the album.  An old song she wrote that was scrapped (redone). And another song which is abbreviated MDT :wub:

Does anyone know more about this? I wonder which old song was redone. Also I wonder what MDT stands for?

Just went over to Twitter and Nicole confirmed that we'll have to wait until January 6th to hear the title track. Also, a fan shared the snippet of a song Nicole posted in 2021. I think it was the one where she sings, "You may just be the death of me." She said she's thinking of putting that song out as the third & final single before the album comes out (I'm assuming the song will be released sometime next month).

4 hours ago, GoldSatinDreamer said:

Just went over to Twitter and Nicole confirmed that we'll have to wait until January 6th to hear the title track. Also, a fan shared the snippet of a song Nicole posted in 2021. I think it was the one where she sings, "You may just be the death of me." She said she's thinking of putting that song out as the third & final single before the album comes out (I'm assuming the song will be released sometime next month).

Update: someone shared a snippet that Nicole posted in December 2019 on Twitter and Nicole said that that song will be the third & final single instead. She apparently changed her mind. She said the third & final single will be released next month (I had already assumed before she said anything). Hope this makes sense. If not check out the replies under her latest tweet (it was posted yesterday). 

I wanted to share screenshots but idk how to do that 😭