Rafael

List of Songs Performed Live

Updated! 

Added Serial KillerUs Against The WorldChelsea Hotel No. 2 and Why Don't You Do Right. Massive thanks to @ for uploading the videos :)

EQFO7rX.png

She performed Lolita for her 3 dates at the El Rey theatre in 2012 & Irving Plaza. She covered Do Right & Chelsea Hotel No. 2 during endless summer. She also sang Old Money at her Hollywood Forever Cemetery show along with a couple of other shows & sang a snippet of it during Endless Summer in Atlanta. You Can Be the Boss was a common song on her set list on her really early 2011 shows, and I'm pretty sure she only performed it on the first date of Endless Summer, but I'm not positive x

Also, these youtubers have good recordings for the following album sections:

2127Jojo1 - Endless Summer

Lucile Fradin - Ultraviolence tracks

Madmanlanadelrey - Paradise Tour

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

@@TheBoss thank you so much. I'll add it to the thread. I'm just reading the old thread that @@Rafael made and its pretty good. I'll add a few songs from that thread to this one. I want to make a huge archive of her live recordings and probably I'll do a remix thread too. I know I read a good remix thread a while ago but I think it wasn't updated, I assume it still not updated, plus there was a lot of missing remixes.

Should I add the little acapella snippets she sang during interviews too, right?

I'm making this thread because I want to remaster the good (and bad) recordings to create a Live Albums of each era. I need to practice my mastering techniques and this is a perfect personal project I can share here in the forum. For BTD I'm gonna use the ones that @@DeadAgainst uploaded from the Planeta Terra Festival but it does needs a little bit more of remastering to make the instruments and her voice brighter. Those files are PERFECT to make my magic on them, so thanks again @@DeadAgainst for sharing them.

Does anyone can share HD concerts of Lana since I can't find any on torrents? I'm gonna need some of them to make the audio remastering as good as possible.

I don't know what you could do to make the Brazil show better, with the way it's mixed (too much mic bleed) ... Maybe you could try 'remastering' the Argentina show instead? It needs maybe some room reverb; the mix is a bit too dry, but the vocals and instruments are very clear: https://www.dropbox.com/s/awpp0homl52xy0p/Lana%20Del%20Rey%20-%202013-11-14%20-%20Planeta%20Terra%20Argentina.zip?dl=0

I'd be interested in what you could do with it, at least ...

More notes - she has performed For K Pt. 2 live and there is footage of it, we just don't have access to it. She also sang a few words of Kinda Outta Luck if you want to note that for an ~interlude~ lol. For covers, she also has sung I Want to Sing by Regina Spektor during on stage soundchecks quite a few times & sang Happy Birthday Mr. President live to fans a couple of times.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'll hear it and compare with the other ones you send. Is the set list the same, right? And yes, I definitely can make the sound brighter. 

It already sounds bright, but it needs more reverb to make it sound "live" ...

There are also the two songs (BTD and Ride) from the O2 Arena that I extracted from YouTube; these already sound perfect and exactly how she should sound, I think: https://www.dropbox.com/s/id2ehpfkcz4xikg/O2%20Apollo%20Manchester.zip?dl=0

(What are the other soundboard tracks on YouTube? I should really rip them before they disappear ...)