Arthur

Bob Dylan

Any fan of Robert Allen Zimmerman here? (Bob Dylan's real name)

Lana love him very much and I love him too :-)

Lana also said in an interview that his album "Blood on the Tracks" is her favorite, I think she's right!

I've seen him live twice. My dad, and my grandmother and huge fans. I think my Grandmother has been to 30(?) of his shows and she still attends even though she is 68 years of age. 

Lana has seen him twice too, makes me feel more *~spiritually connected~* to her..

Knockin' on Heavens Door is one of my faves and I was overjoyed when Lana sung it (Even though it was only 50 seconds long) 

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Any fan of Robert Allen Zimmerman here? (Bob Dylan's real name)

Lana love him very much and I love him too :-)

Lana also said in an interview that his album "Blood on the Tracks" is her favorite, I think she's right!

I started getting into him when LDR said something about making a point to know everything he put out (I think this was a recorded interview). I wasn't aware she'd actually singled out a favorite album. Any clues on where the interview can be found?

Dylan is an interesting singer to compare to LDR, in that a lot of people laugh at his singing technique (even his younger voice). It's an acquired taste, but I see why a lot of people love him. I like the way Dylan often has a different sound on each album (e.g., Time Out of Mind, Street Legal), possibly on the basis of what musicians he finds at the time, idk. I like that he's experimental and takes risks, even while he has a clear reverence for (and desire to keep producing in) a folk-singing heritage.

I wasn't aware she'd actually singled out a favorite album. Any clues on where the interview can be found?

I will try to find again this interview, it was in a french magazine

was pretty unfamiliar w the bulk of his discography (knew + liked positively 4th street, lay lady lay, tangled up in blue, it's all over now baby blue, etc. and stuff by the traveling wilburys, but not much else) but for the past few months i've been slowly making my way thru his music

so can't say a favourite yet but ones that stick out for me atm are:

stuck inside of mobile with the memphis blues again - a real contender!!

moonshiner ❤️

north country blues

dreamin of you (this sound for him, hot)

standing in the doorway (i can almost imagine an older jeff buckley singing this 💔)

love sick

leopard-skin pill-box hat

ain't talkin

tryin to get to heaven

subterranean homesick blues

went to see the gypsy

down the highway

this wheel's on fire

what was it you wanted

mUENGN9.png