lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana's Sassy Replies (Appreciation Thread)

Right, who doesn't love Lana's replies. I haven't seen a thread for this yet so I'm just gonna start one.

Can everyone help find all of Lana's sassy comments (like the actual source links if we can, not just screenshots) and I'll post them all here in the OP. It's just because they're reposted so much that sometimes I can't tell if I'm looking at a screenshot or a Minecraft construction, ya'feel?

This goes for YT comments, Facebook comments, DMs on Twitter etc!

The oystermag one made me a bit uncomfortable too. All the interviewer did was ask personal questions. It started getting awkward when he asked about her lips and plastic surgery and then he asks if Hollywood Sadcore is "Emo" and not talk about her album or anything just, random ass questions about her life

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

tumblr_n4n8nn5iUh1syh2moo2_250.png

PLOT TWIST: NIGHTBOY103 IS NIGHTMARE BOY AKA BARRIE

OH.

MY.

FUCKING.

GOD.

Also, that OysterMag interview:

What would you do if I did write something really mean?

Nothing? I dunno [laughs], come to Australia and kill you?

"Did you ever get into trouble with that?
[Laughs] If I did, I wouldn't tell you! Let me ask you a question, do you like my music or not?

Well, I like the video for 'Video Games'. I mainly I just find you very interesting. 

so fucking rude wtf was that interview? she wasnt like oh no i dont mean to make you uncomfortable! no i do like it lets continue! what a bitch....

"Did you ever get into trouble with that?
[Laughs] If I did, I wouldn't tell you! Let me ask you a question, do you like my music or not?

Well, I like the video for 'Video Games'. I mainly I just find you very interesting. 

so fucking rude wtf was that interview? she wasnt like oh no i dont mean to make you uncomfortable! no i do like it lets continue! what a bitch....

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png