lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana's Sassy Replies (Appreciation Thread)

"Did you ever get into trouble with that?

[Laughs] If I did, I wouldn't tell you! Let me ask you a question, do you like my music or not?

Well, I like the video for 'Video Games'. I mainly I just find you very interesting. 

so fucking rude wtf was that interview? she wasnt like oh no i dont mean to make you uncomfortable! no i do like it lets continue! what a bitch....

Yeah, the interviewer was really awful and tactless... it was clear that Lana was kind of droping a huge-ass hint on his head with this question.

Also:

Why don't you have many friends?

No, I do have friends; I have really good friends... yeah, I do. Some of them call me Lizzie, some of them call me Lana.

:wtf:

Let me say it: you don't fucking ask people such things, especially people you barely know! :lolno: :stop:

There's not enough emoticons to express my rage at the interviewer...

i am nothing and should be everything

Not really what you might've had in mind, but I just had to post this :lel:

Her Oystermag interview.

This was my first time reading this interview. I didn't even know it was possible but I fell deeper in love with her because of it. She's such a class act, I don't know why people think of her as a bad role model, she's sophisticated and has a sense of humour, who gives a fuck if she did or did not do some stuff to her face?

Stop filming honey

(even though that's in person, from a yt vid)

"Just say 'Yeah' ". God, that guy is annoying as fuck and I wanna punch him in the face. Like she's signing shit for her fans and taking pictures with everyone and he's making her uncomfortable on purpose. Such a douchebag.

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

Omg this thread is LIFE yesss x

I remember reading what that Kathi creature wrote, but cant remember the exact words, but i remember it being sooooo fucking nasty. She was old too, like in her 50s, so reading it was weird, you would expect it to be a 18 year old troll or something.

Omg this thread is LIFE yesss x

I remember reading what that Kathi creature wrote, but cant remember the exact words, but i remember it being sooooo fucking nasty. She was old too, like in her 50s, so reading it was weird, you would expect it to be a 18 year old troll or something.

Kathi said:

"I WONDER WHO SHE HAD TO SUCK OFF TO GET AN ALBUM SINCE SHE CAN'T SING"

Hold up, bitch was in her 50's? :wtf:

Lana's reply was classic, but it does sort of take the honesty out of her reply in that

U tube vid somewhere where she says she wouldn't say anything to the haters...

...I guess she changed her mind. :lel:

Lana's reply was classic, but it does sort of take the honesty out of her reply in that

U tube vid somewhere where she says she wouldn't say anything to the haters...

...I guess she changed her mind. :lel:

She meant that she wouldn't try to convince them of something else (converting them), you know as in....go where it's warm, or some variation of that was her saying? She wants to focus on the people who love her. Like when she said she would be happy to just take walks with her fans, how cute was that.