lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana's Sassy Replies (Appreciation Thread)

I've never understood why people think Rob was being sassy/'throwing shade' (ugh) with that tweet??? if anything, he was complimenting Pure Heroine and saying 'that was addictive, but West Coast is more so'. It's also a play on Heroine/Heroin and addictions, so I literally don't understand why people think he was insulting Lorde with that

Agree with this. Or just trying to appear up on pop culture to the kiddies following him. Or maybe I'm just projecting.

I just like that Lorde was perched on Rob's timeline.

I'm pretty sure fans tweeted her about it.

Also, don't forget about this...

large.jpg

I don't think this is legit... :tina:

And if it was... :oopna: Someone better hide it real quick before someone uses this as evidence for her obsessions of glamourizing death.

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/35538290404900864

She should be more worried about someone linking Frances Bean to "Hollywood's Dead" than this.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Agree with this. Or just trying to appear up on pop culture to the kiddies following him. Or maybe I'm just projecting.

I'm pretty sure fans tweeted her about it.

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/35538290404900864

She should be more worried about someone linking Frances Bean to "Hollywood's Dead" than this.

Oh wow, she actually hasn't deleted that post. I was gonna check on that the other day on Twitter and I was going through my notifications and forgot to look... lol

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Oh man, I need a screenshot for this. Neeeeed it.

I swear on my life I was looking at the comments maybe she deleted them but there was this one where a comment was in russian and she gave a link to preorder uv I was curious as to what it was and I put it in google translate and what the guy wrote was an insult she's the best I can't wait until she curses someone out again.

god knows I tried

No, it's not Katy Perry. IIRC, this Kathi chick commented on one of Lana's videos, saying "I wonder who she had to suck off to get an album because she can't sing".

no she was actually replying to someone named Kathi cause they said  "I wonder how many dicks you had to suck to make it" or something of the sort

thanks guys! had no idea but thanks for clarifying!

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

Also, don't forget about this...

large.jpg

I saw a documentary on Netflix last night (go me) called Crazy Love... In the first few minutes a woman is saying "I was terrified to death... And I was already dead."

I'm sure Lana must've seen it, I immediately thought of her.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

tumblr_mvupj8sERZ1scnozjo1_500.png

this is complete bullcrap, right?

Well considering it's set up the wrong way it looks like Lana took the screenshot but is also conversing with someone named Lana Del Rey with the Chloe icon

Can't say if this is real, but if it is, who posed the question might be a dyke. She

probably wants to taste it (I know I would – sorry guys)...

tumblr_mvupj8sERZ1scnozjo1_500.png

this is complete bullcrap, right?

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

Can't say if this is real, but if it is, who posed the question might be a dyke. She

probably wants to taste it (I know I would – sorry guys)...

I'm not sure that makes her a lesbian, it's a play off Cola. "My pussy tastes like Pepsi cola" y'know.

About pussy taste, I have a trashy anecdote. It's not gonna be my fault if you throw up in your mouth. Read at your own risks:

My friend was a high-class hooker. Well, that story makes high-class questionable. She once told me that at her beginnings, before she'd go meet a client, she'd have bareback fun with her boyfriend, he would release in her vajayjay, she wouldn't clean up and would go straight to her appointment and one of her client said her pussy was the sweetest he ever tasted.

:creepna:

LMFAO That's one of the reasons I don't screw around. I would bitch slap someone if that happened to me. I am very sensitive to tastes and smells. Ew ew ew.

About pussy taste, I have a trashy anecdote. It's not gonna be my fault if you throw up in your mouth. Read at your own risks:

My friend was a high-class hooker. Well, that story makes high-class questionable. She once told me that at her beginnings, before she'd go meet a client, she'd have bareback fun with her boyfriend, he would release in her vajayjay, she wouldn't clean up and would go straight to her appointment and one of her client said her pussy was the sweetest he ever tasted.

:creepna:

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg