lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana's Sassy Replies (Appreciation Thread)

This isn't Lana... But it looks like ROB can get a little sassy, too.

lana-del-rey-dads-tweets__oPt.jpg

I've never understood why people think Rob was being sassy/'throwing shade' (ugh) with that tweet??? if anything, he was complimenting Pure Heroine and saying 'that was addictive, but West Coast is more so'. It's also a play on Heroine/Heroin and addictions, so I literally don't understand why people think he was insulting Lorde with that

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

C'mon we know that Rob was trying to do a bad joke, obviously trying to being sassy, do not try to justify it, he doesn'y expect that reply from Lorde, we all know that Lana doesn't likes Lorde, and that's normal 

znvmth.jpg

C'mon we know that Rob was trying to do a bad joke, obviously trying to being sassy, do not try to justify it, he doesn'y expect that reply from Lorde, we all know that Lana doesn't likes Lorde, and that's normal

hey, that's your opinion, I just personally can't see it being offensive. but whatever :oic:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Guest Dot

This have to be one of the best

28j8fgl.png

Her profile pic is actually what makes it even more hilarious!

"LITTLE BITCHES" Hey guise I've got our perfect fanbase name! :troll:

OMG perfect! :shock:

Also, don't forget about this...

large.jpg

I don't think this is legit... :tina:

And if it was... :oopna: Someone better hide it real quick before someone uses this as evidence for her obsessions of glamourizing death.

I've never understood why people think Rob was being sassy/'throwing shade' (ugh) with that tweet??? if anything, he was complimenting Pure Heroine and saying 'that was addictive, but West Coast is more so'. It's also a play on Heroine/Heroin and addictions, so I literally don't understand why people think he was insulting Lorde with that

OMG I never looked at it that way. Makes much more sense imo. I still think it was supposed to be at least a bit shady. :oop2:

lets not forget this

BmhFxXgCUAAukCX.jpg

:toofunny:

Where are the lies? :oop2:

if you look under shades of cool comments in a couple of the negative yt responses she gives them a link to pre order Ultraviolence on Itunes I can't find it now but I saw it and I cracked the fuck up this queen of ours.

god knows I tried

if you look under shades of cool comments in a couple of the negative yt responses she gives them a link to pre order Ultraviolence on Itunes I can't find it now but I saw it and I cracked the fuck up this queen of ours.

Oh man, I need a screenshot for this. Neeeeed it.

Short for Katherine. Which is Katy Perry's real name I believe. So maybe she's referring to Katy?

No, it's not Katy Perry. IIRC, this Kathi chick commented on one of Lana's videos, saying "I wonder who she had to suck off to get an album because she can't sing".

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Short for Katherine. Which is Katy Perry's real name I believe. So maybe she's referring to Katy?

no she was actually replying to someone named Kathi cause they said  "I wonder how many dicks you had to suck to make it" or something of the sort