iKhaled

Lana Del Rey, Montreal!

so i just came over to montreal for a  week to see lana then leave! so if anyone wanna meet up or somethin this week before the concert day it would be great and we would have a fun time here too and we could go to the concert together too!

i am hopin to make some friends here in Montreal before i head back :)

iKhaled, on 30 Apr 2014 - 3:52 PM, said:

why? just fly to Montreal and come to the concert haha :P

GOD I WISH

But It will surely be crazy! Have fun dude, and don't forget coming back to tell us how it went  :oic2:

I'm going!! I can't wait :D

I got general admission tickets. What about you?

I've never heard about Jimmy Gnecco, but I listened to a couple of songs this afternoon and he gives me chills. What an amazing artist!

I'm going!! I can't wait :D

I got general admission tickets. What about you?

I've never heard about Jimmy Gnecco, but I listened to a couple of songs this afternoon and he gives me chills. What an amazing artist!

same i can't wait too i am so pumbed for this concert!

i got front seats (rouge)  :D

Ughhh I was willing to buy a ticket for the MTL show, camp outside (cause id have nowhere to stay) and take the train back to Toronto :defeated:

Have fun though :hooker:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

Ughhh I was willing to buy a ticket for the MTL show, camp outside (cause id have nowhere to stay) and take the train back to Toronto :defeated:

Have fun though :hooker:

why didn't you do that? did u buy toronto tickets instead?

why didn't you do that? did u buy toronto tickets instead?

Cause it wouldn't be a sure thing for me and Ive only been there once so I wouldnt know my way around (things being in French and all)

Stubhub bought all of Toronto's..My sister spent like $174 for a ticket I secrectly want to steal her ticket the day of the show :sideeye:

Im doing what I can to get one for Toronto, Ive been seeing tickets for Montreal at decent prices though.

Cause it wouldn't be a sure thing for me and Ive only been there once so I wouldnt know my way around (things being in French and all)

Stubhub bought all of Toronto's..My sister spent like $174 for a ticket I secrectly want to steal her ticket the day of the show :sideeye:

Im doing what I can to get one for Toronto, Ive been seeing tickets for Montreal at decent prices though.

yeah that's true. it's my first time here in montreal and everything here is in french as if i am in paris but honestly montreal is an awesome place. I hope u will be able to find toronto tickets though!

Jimmy Gnecco was amazing, fans were disrespectful af though asking him to get off the stage for Lana

I bet they were basic bitches who only know about BTD :awkney2:

No but seriously..Whenever I see a girl with a flower crown I want to rip it off a bitches fuckin head,

Only one girl can actually pull that shit off.

yeah that's true. it's my first time here in montreal and everything here is in french as if i am in paris but honestly montreal is an awesome place. I hope u will be able to find toronto tickets though!

Ya when I went there last year every thing was in French and smaller font was English, stores close at like 7 :lanasrs:

except buying alcohol at corner stores close at 11 :hawt:

Apparently any place you go to has good poutine (some guy on tumblr told me) ?? :uh:

I luv poutine so wherever I went was pretty good.

I hope I get a ticket too :icant:

Has anyone on here ever been to the Bell Centre?? I've never even been to Montreal before and I'm starting to stress out about Monday cause i don't know my way around  :biblio:

tumblr_ny6qniQ40L1ub691ro1_540.jpg

Has anyone on here ever been to the Bell Centre?? I've never even been to Montreal before and I'm starting to stress out about Monday cause i don't know my way around  :biblio:

same! but i have seen the Bell Centre because i am stayin in a hotel close to the Bell Centre. Are u in Montreal now ?

same! but i have seen the Bell Centre because i am stayin in a hotel close to the Bell Centre. Are u in Montreal now ?

No I'm leaving tomorrow morning! I have to drive 12 hours to get there..

And I want to line up really early but i don't even know where to line up  :icant:

tumblr_ny6qniQ40L1ub691ro1_540.jpg

No I'm leaving tomorrow morning! I have to drive 12 hours to get there..

And I want to line up really early but i don't even know where to line up  :icant:

You can go to the ticket counter in the morning around 9am (I guess they open at that time) and ask them where to wait in line. That's my plan, I just don't know at what time I will get in line. Probably around 11am, depending if it's raining or not.