iKhaled

Lana Del Rey, Montreal!

You can go to the ticket counter in the morning around 9am (I guess they open at that time) and ask them where to wait in line. That's my plan, I just don't know at what time I will get in line. Probably around 11am, depending if it's raining or not.

Alright thanks! :) i'll probably do that

tumblr_ny6qniQ40L1ub691ro1_540.jpg

I'm going to the Montreal show because the Toronto show sold out lol. My train leaves tomorrow and I'm so fucking excited! If I don't meet her I'm gonna cry.  :lanasrs:

haha did u get GA tickets  ?

GUYS IM DEAD

tumblr_n54wlk3hHF1qk6tj5o1_500.jpg

I'm on my phone so I can't post pictures but omg I'm so happy. I wore my Ferrari jacket and buttweiser shirt and she freaked out over them and she took my letter and holy fucking shit. She's so fucking cute. She's a lot tinier than I expected. But yeah tonight was the best night of my life.

My back hurts.

I got in line two hours before the show, which I deeply regret. I wish I was in the front, but whatever...

The problem is, this show is not made for that big of an audience in such a big venue. There was 11 500 people and there's an intimate feeling to her performance that didn't work at that big venue. The sound was so-so. She was a bit more than an hour late I think. My poor back lol...

Her performance was very good though. Pretty much what I expected from the review of her previous shows. The highlights for me was the guitar solo on Bel Air when she hugged her guitarist, it was amazing. Then, in part of one song (damn, can't remember which one) her voice was very different than everything I heard from her before. She was belting and her voice became very intense, I wish she would sing a bit more like than in her songs in the future :)

I cried at Video Games.

She looked great in her white dress.

Seriously, I felt like I was in another world in some part of the show and I don't remember everything...

One thing that was special to me was to feel her torment and complexity during her performance. She is a very unique and lovable human being.

(These are not my pictures, but I think they look great!)

lana-del-rey-centre-bell-montreal-2014-1

lana-del-rey-centre-bell-montreal-2014-8

lana-del-rey-centre-bell-montreal-2014-7

lana-del-rey-centre-bell-montreal-2014-4

(and 3 videos I made... they suck, but I wanted to live the moment by focusing on the show itself, not the camera)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C14lYQN-l0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mZnD9A27w0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJqeh2kZZXI

I'm just glad I waited outside for her. The security guard kept messing with us and telling us she was coming and stuff. He thought it was so funny. Then after an hour all the little kids went home because it was a school night lol. So when she actually came out the crowd wasn't that big, and Lana and I got to talk for a bit :)