naachoboy

FULL: "West Coast (Radio Mix)" [OUT MAY 30]

Does anyone know how I can legitimately purchase the Radio Mix version of West Coast? I can't buy it in the iTunes Store, because my iTunes account will only let me buy songs from the U.S. store, and this song is only sold in certain European stores. I haven't been able to find it elsewhere, either. I really want to own it, but I want to own a legit copy. :) Any ideas?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I couldn't do that one either... aside from not understanding German, the site is asking me for German or Austrian bank information, which of course, I don't have...

It's annoying when these things aren't available everywhere. I already spent a lot of money (close to $25) on the Target edition of UV just for Flipside - I'm not sure if I can handle spending the same again just for the Radio Mix, but then again, it is pretty fantastic, and it's only money ... 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It's annoying when these things aren't available everywhere. I already spent a lot of money (close to $25) on the Target edition of UV just for Flipside - I'm not sure if I can handle spending the same again just for the Radio Mix, but then again, it is pretty fantastic, and it's only money ...

I don't mind spending the money, if they'd only LET me spend it...

I don't mind spending the money, if they'd only LET me spend it...

I know exactly what you mean. 

If you're on ebay, this store has it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LANA-DEL-REY-ULTRAVIOLENCE-LTD-DELUXE-EDT-CD-VERTIGO-BERLIN-NEU-/311067684084?pt=Kinder_Haushaltsgeraete&hash=item486d142cf4

I've bought a number of items from them, and they're reliable, for what that's worth, but this is not cheap. You have to be careful, as well, as even German/Swiss sellers might be selling international editions which don't have the extra song.

Thanks, but that ended up taking me back to the Swiss iTunes store, from which I couldn't purchase anything because my account is only for the U.S. store.

You download it for free on there...

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I just downloaded it, but there's a password on the RAR file, can't extract anything... ???

Sorry, I should've mentioned that. :facepalm: The password is itunesm4a.com/media

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

If anyone's still after a CD copy of this, my copy just turned up from these guys on ebay. Very happy, and it's only about $12 US (this is the standard edition of UV, without the three extra songs, but with the alt version of West Coast).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LANA-DEL-REY-ULTRAVIOLENCE-CD-VERTIGO-BERLIN-NEU-/311161676177?pt=Kinder_Haushaltsgeraete&hash=item4872ae6191