lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

What's with the two discs though?

Disque : 1 1. Cruel world 2. Ultraviolence 3. Shades of cool 4. Brooklyn baby 5. West coast 6. Sad girl Disque : 2 1. Pretty when you cry 2. Money power glory 3. Fucked my way up to the top 4. Old money 5. The other woman 6. Black beauty 7. Guns and roses 8. Florida kilos

Idk because the bonus tracks are not part of the record. Like with Paradise, Burning Desire was a special iTunes only purchase bonus track, Born to Die had three bonus tracks that were not part of the record and only part of the Deluxe Edition.

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Now I know I'm not the only one that saw fanmade tracklists with these track names before today, Pretty When You Cry and Brooklyn Baby at least, can we all try and hunt down the origins of those lists and the people behind them with apparent insider info :creep:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Fuck My Way Up To The Top is such a bad song title/theme.

Obviously she feels she needs controversy to be in the lime light.

Not here for it.

Its a Kathi diss track. Quote me

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Idk because the bonus tracks are not part of the record. Like with Paradise, Burning Desire was a special iTunes only purchase bonus track, Born to Die had three bonus tracks that were not part of the record and only part of the Deluxe Edition.

No, the three bonus tracks are Black Beauty, Guns and Roses and Florida Kilos.

The two disc thing is for the double vinyl.

Noooooo. All those titles are terrible! Is she a 12 year old? Come on!

The meltdowns :toofunny: ..it's a fckin tracklist. I love 99.99% of Lana's songs and I never bothered about the titles. Off To The Races the title meh but the song is great :legend: