lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

yooo when i heard "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" i was like wtf no and then i listened to all of cola and it's one my faves so i'm not gonna judge FMWTTT. {the title does stick out though; there's sure to be controversy}

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

I think it’s time for another classic LanaBoards criticism of the criticism of the criticism   :ohno:   :creep:

And to help, here is a little chart i’ve drawn up...

An artist’s harshest critic(s), in order from most critical to least critical:

1. Her/Himself

2. Her/His biggest fans/followers

3. Critics 

4. Her/His casual fans 

:rip:

ZRBNill.jpg

Um, everything is not only in the US. Sometimes, Europe gets information/realease a way before the US... (Hey, did last week an exclusive interview of Lana was published on a french magazine ???). I have a lot more examples but that is not the subject ^^ FNAC is a very huge partenership for medias selling. That's not even a surprise.

Yeah, I'm sorry I'm new to these things and I thought it was kinda strange for her to set up the pre-order in a foreign country, whatever...

Mmh, ok, but I still have my ordering and you not ;) haha. Nevermind. Ultraviolence is coming soon.

:notamused:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Where is this from

Supposedly its from the UMG website. This screenshot was posted by LDRBrasil on Facebook at least 30 mins before Lana posted the official one.

Maybe she's saying she fucked herself over while trying to make it to the top? Or she's using it in an allegorical way?

I agree because her fame came with video games. I think it could mean she did a ton of "wrong" things and still garnered fame

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Wait, has it been confirmed that BLACK BEAUTY, GUNS AND ROSES and FLORIDA KILOS are really bonus tracks? I've seen an fanpage announce it like this...

i am nothing and should be everything

The more I read the title FMWUTTT the more it really doesn't sit with me. It's so degrading to herself and insulting to her talent.

Expecting Lorde to diss her on twitter. We don't know what it's about until we hear it tho :makeup:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey