lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Tbh Ultraviolence (song) could be Hundred Dollar Bill because she tweeted different lyrics ages ages ago "Cash comes quick when looks can kill but I love your ultraviolence" or something like that. if anyone can find it.

Here it is:D

I definitely think it's possible. HDB is 4:01 while Ultraviolence is 4:09 as well.

quote me -

FUCKED MY WAY... IS A DISS TRACK

BLACK BEAUTY IS A BIT DIFFERENT

CRUEL WORLD WILL BE LIKE TELEVISON (kills) and NUCLEAR SEASONS (Charli) WITH A 2 MINUTE INTRO FLOWING INTO THE SONG (CRUEL WORLD)

just guesses :hottie:

When has she been a train wreck album wise????

AKA, BTD, Paradise are all solid, why now would this be some huge massive mess???? 

Some of you are so doom and gloom tbh, you will all love this album, so many songs for ya'll to relate too...

SAD GIRLS.

PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY.

CRUEL WORLD.

The complainers will never feel more ~~**connEcTed**~~ to Lana den wiv dis record of sadness xoxoxox

tumblr_m5cthncrDa1ro9aec.gif

Tbh Ultraviolence (song) could be Hundred Dollar Bill because she tweeted different lyrics ages ages ago "Cash comes quick when looks can kill but I love your ultraviolence" or something like that. if anyone can find it.

"Ruby Tuesdays or Mobil, I love you then i Love you still, you trust me not cause looks can kill. But I love your ultraviolence."

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I agree three remakes is just too much

I'm not that fond of the concept of remakes either but if you had over 200 leaked tracks it would be hard to not have overlapping ideas and lyrics.

At least the remakes bring out a different side to her songs. Lets just be grateful we are getting songs ahaha, who knows, she may have altered her work. 

I really want Ultraviolence = Hundred Dollar Bill, then I won't mind if Florida Kilos isn't Kill Kill.
"Ruby Tuesdays or Mobil, I love you then i Love you still, you trust me not cause looks can kill. But I love your ultraviolence."

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

So still no word on actual album release date??? 

June 13th.

If anything this album will be better ! I mean lana says it's so beautiful EVERYTIME she's asked about it .. Dans said great things about it ! The songs are actually pretty long! (Thank god) we have a mix of Rock, Jazz and hip hop . It'll be like a mix of aka (jazzy), btd (trip hop), and paradise (rockish) and I'm just super excited ! Lana seems really confident and proud in this album so it must be as good as she says ! I'm just so excited ! The things that I am worried about are the lyrics .. Hope a lot of cliche lana phrases will not be reused and that it's not all about 'violent love' .

"Not here for any covers on the album"

*hasn't heard the original version of any songs she's covered*

why does a cover turn you off so much?

Funnily enough I was familiar with all the songs Lana covered before she covered them. All three of them. Wow I have such taste.

:lanahairflip:

The covers usually sound great, but I'd prefer if she put them all in one record as a cover record rather than mixing them in with her own original material. When she creates an original record it should all be original Lana, a set full of tracks written by her so that each record is purely her own creation. If she does put a cover on UV that's fine, I'll probably love it but even if it's beautiful in a way it's just filler, she didn't write it or anything, she put as much effort into that song as Rihanna does her entire discography (none)

:byeh8rs: