lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

Someone on ATRL said that Old Money samples Nino Rota (Godfather, Romeo and Juliet, La dolce vita). That would be incredible. 

Yes, his name is registered to the title.

i hope florida kilos is kill kill OH MY GOD PLZ (they have similar times)

Can someone update me why we think she will re-release Kill Kill in the first place? And under a different title?  :diva:

This track list is seriously killing me! So slayed and excited I just can't! excited.gif

How will I deal the 13th of June? I might as well die now.  :rollin: :rip:

We got us a real distraction from the WC music video, didn't we... surprise.gif

FMWUTTT is gonna be my favorite, I can already tell.

but tbh I really am not here for covers on this album.

Honestly I'd be happy for her to release covers, but not mixed in with her own material.

She should do a record specifically for the covers (summer wine and Chelsea hotel included)

We've waited a fucking eternity for this record, Lana, why would we want to hear a song that we could already hear before you released UV?

:dafuq:

Can someone update me why we think she will re-release Kill Kill in the first place? And under a different title?  :diva:

"Like I did for Yayo, I would like to redo certain songs like Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel. They mean a lot to me, they are the most autobiographical out of all the songs, my sprees to Coney Island …"

from her Interview with Les Inrocks back in 2012. I think she never talked about changing the titles but why not?

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Honestly I'd be happy for her to release covers, but not mixed in with her own material.

She should do a record specifically for the covers (summer wine and Chelsea hotel included)

We've waited a fucking eternity for this record, Lana, why would we want to hear a song that we could already hear before you released UV?

I swear I said that exact thing the other day in one of my statuses. I like covers, but like a separate EP/Album for them would be perfect!

"Like I did for Yayo, I would like to redo certain songs like Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel. They mean a lot to me, they are the most autobiographical out of all the songs, my sprees to Coney Island …"

from her Interview with Les Inrocks back in 2012. I think she never talked about changing the titles but why not?

plus the fact it was uploaded to youtube under "FLORIDA DARK" so there must be some significance between florida and drugs etc to the song. she's lying in the sand in florida.

maybe the sand is kilos of cocaine?   :hooker:

plus the fact it's a bonus track along with another previously heard song

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Her last record was released 18 months ago, since then she has released 2 covers, 2 songs for soundtracks, 1 official single and about 70 songs have leaked. fucking eternity? 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Even though it's one of my favorite songs ever, this is EXACTLY why i don't want kill kill to be rerecorded and put on ultraviolence 

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Fucked My Way Up to the Top is SO definitely going to be a personal fuck you to all the negative critics delivered by our lovely babydoll.

And I really fucking hope Brooklyn Baby has something to do with TLOTS.

We're going to have to "BrBa" Brookyn Baby so that we don't mix it up with BB/Black Beauty.

But omfgomfgomfgomfg want want want NEED to get the deluxe preorder.