lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

I have very high expectations for the critical reception of UV, particularly with the maturation in sound and Dan as producer. FMWUTTT worries me slightly if it will be used in a literal sense.

She did say that she was expecting people to give her shit for the kind of content Ultraviolence has ie. hit me and it felt like a kiss so I think she's prepared for negative critical reception

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Guest Dot

I guess we will see if the writing credits are released before the previews are out or something. I agree that the three bonus tracks might be reworked old songs Black Beauty, Roses and Kill Kill. But maybe we're reaching idk

I agree. However, it has been pretty much confirmed that Dan A only worked on 9 tracks of the standrad edition so the bonus tracks were probably not reworked by him.

Honey, I'm not gonna love everything she shits out, unlike some other fans who HAVE to love everything she does. I have only said positive things about the WC video and I loved a lot of things she's done other people complained about. You should check your facts before you come at me and want to start another drama over my opinion. I think we've had enough of that shot during this week.

well I'm not look at every one of ur damn posts but just whenever I look at a thread the first thing I see is u complaining , I understand u may not like something but u don't Always have to post about it.

I hope Sad Girl is a Mi Vida Loca reference.  mividaloca_sadgirl.jpg

If it was then I would be in love with lana even more, somehow. I even call myself after one of the characters in the movie. FMWUTTT, Old Money, Money Power Glory, now those I am especially eager to hear. Albums always leak right before they officially come out. I want to get my claws on that album as soon as humanly possible.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Lana specifically said that it's the demo that leaked, so for sure, BB has been reworked and improved (add a heartfelt bridge plz, plz Lana you can do it :pray2: )

A new bridge would be so amazing : :defeated: : I can't wait for Ultraviolence im so thirsty

Oh really, what do you think, which song could have the line:

hit me and it felt like a kiss???

Because it seems like we don't get Beautiful Player 2.0. :sadcore3:

imagine if guns and roses is roses

and brooklyn baby yas representtttttttt fucked my way up to the top sounds like it's going to be just perfection just from the title idc I can't wait to hear it Florida kilos ahh again with this cocaino and yayo and shades of cool omg I can just feel the memes old money just that's gonna be glamour lana struggling for an ottr song hope money power glory is na type I just 

god knows I tried

I already wonder how many outtakes there are...

I don't remember where, but I read that Lana had to cut the album down because she had too many songs than her label allowed her to have on ultraviolence

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Guest Dot

Trans Am is probably an outtake. Angels Forever definitely is one as well. So there's these two. We also have the demo of Black Beauty, which makes it three. If G&R is actually Roses, I'm pretty sure someone who's hoarding it will release the demo.

Guest Dot

Florida Kilos is so gonna be Kill Kill, lol. Florida Dark was an alternative title for Kill Kill and "Kilos" means "K" in Spanish, I think...

I wonder if Florida Kilos will be a manifestation of Daytona Meth/Every Man Gets His Wish/Hawaiian Tropic. She recycled that theme and general lyrics over those three times that I think she might use it somehow. I think she made Black Beauty a bonus track because it leaked, but it will also be a different version.

u6pq4c9.gif

Florida Kilos is so gonna be Kill Kill, lol. Florida Dark was an alternative title for Kill Kill and "Kilos" means "K" in Spanish, I think...

:illumilana:

May you words be truth ! 

I wonder what that title means anyway ... Like ... Kilos KILOS ? Kg ? Fat, weight, and stuff ? I'm puzzled ... 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg