Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

This is slaying me so much that I just cannot take it. I love it. It is raw, it is natural as someone stated earlier, it screams this era --- the music we have already received from this era. It speaks to that. I love it so much. My goodness. Work, Lana. You know just what feeds some of your fans.

**Drops**@ the vacant look in her eyes. Sickening! Heroin-addicted casual fish. Work it, Lana, sis.

Just an unlikely thought here, what if Ultraviolence (the song) was to be a promo single and this was the single cover?

Yes yes because the West Coast cover is also very simple but the only thing is that is should have her name on it like wth

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

The only thing I can complain about is that it doesn't look very "Ultraviolent". Otherwise it's way better than the btd and paradise covers imo

The cover is amazing, honestly!!

Love it soooo much!!

slayed.gif

I bet everyone perception will change after we hear the music it contains just like BTD cover.

I remember a lot of people were saying that BTD cover is "basic" and it looks like a "1950s housewife."

But, it was actually ovah, the cover for BTD. Simple but effective.