Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

I just wish the photo was a professional one. Sharp and in better lightning. Imagine that photo as a vinyl cover or a big poster.

Something tells me this isn't the album cover though.

What if this is the leaked unpolished album cover and the real one is more professionally done is yet to be revealed...?

.....WHAT IF....

This is a shot from the cover photo shoot but not the actual cover ? Kind of like a promo shot ?

Don't like it. Also I'm a big fan of names on albums. The pose is nice, but that's about it.

I never liked the BTD cover either. Still don't like it. I don't any of her covers, to be frank.

Still, I'd take this cover if it meant a final version of Angels Forever. *please*

Don't like it. Also I'm a big fan of names on albums. The pose is nice, but that's about it.

I never liked the BTD cover either. Still don't like it. I don't any of her covers, to be frank.

Still, I'd take this cover if it meant a final version of Angels Forever. *please*

What's wrong with you? eP73iI4.gif?1

I already want photoshoot extras/outtakes

Considering the deluxe is a double picture disc I'm sure they'll feature more of this shoot.

But Lana said Chuck shot the cover...

And also...album artwork can mean a promo shot for the album...doesn't necessarily mean the cover photo.

Lana hasn't said anything about the cover tbh. She just posted a link. No mention of Chuck.

It looks like it could be her work, but it turns out it actually isn't. 

Edit: Turns out he also designed the cover for West Coast

Stop denying it's for the album lol, it IS. I guess Chuck's shoot was scrapped, or it was only intentionally used for the billboard. Cause the billboard pic was definitely taken by her. As he shot the West Coast cover, my guess is this photo was taken the same day as the WC video shoot and Lana decided she liked it better than Chuck's.  :creep: Awkward

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm still wondering where the parental advisory sticker will go. The top left? :/

What if there's no mature content at all  :wat:

just kiddin with a song called Fucked My Way Up To The Top there's obviously mature content

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Lana, why can't this just be the album cover :smokes2:

95u3ya.jpg

(I did not make this....found it online)

This is a lot better than the actual cover IMO, some people call it try-hard, but the actual cover doesn't even try at all, it's just bland and directionless. Oh I'm sorry I mean "natural".

:uh:

Just my opinion, if you guys like it then fine but it's not my thing and I don't think it's gonna grow on me.