Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

I feel like this is just a single cover...........idk it doesn't look like an album cover and it just..I feel like it's a single cover for the song ultraviolence. Time for play the waiting game all over again. Maybe I'll ask her tomorrow ;)

god knows I tried

Lana didn't even say this was the album cover.. Um I don't know I remember in the French magazine it said a "huge promotion to come" so this could probably be a part of it.. The picture is too I touched to be a cover. It's beautiful but I can't see it As the cover.. This is probably a picture just like the ones on the billboards.. I don't know - I'm hoping . Because I originally thought the cover would contain red font D:

Maybe it is the ultraviolence front cover, and on the reverse we can see the back of her stood at that car with a bullet wound in her head and blood cascading down her body and other gruesome bits? Well that's the only thing that could rescue it for me :creep: We'll see

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Personally I love it and wouldn't mind if it's the real album cover. But, I hope the deluxe version has a more conventional cover with a bit of colour. Hopefully she doesn't just change the color of the text like she did with BTD Deluxe.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

i think it would be perfect if it was like this but i do love the photo

66016bb8d4365c1f324f3178ae8e08b2.png

Yes! It would be so much better.

Anyway, I really like the cover and can't wait to buy the record T3T

...her face is kind of weird, though. Like when I stare right into her eyes, it starts to look weird? IDK

i am nothing and should be everything

Do people still doubt it's the album cover?

I feel like many (not all) of the people who detest the album cover still haven't understood (or rather accepted) which direction Lana chose for this record. If this cover would have been released 1 or 2 months ago, I would have been hugely disappointed. But after West Coast, several interviews & the American tour I got an idea of what the album will most likely be like. I think many people still have a wrong idea about what Ultraviolence is.

(Again, I'm not saying everyone who doesn't like it doesn't understand the concept of the album, I'm sure there are justifiable complaints about the stylistic aspects of the artwork.)

kySyfQZ.jpg

IDK... I'm not feeling "sonic monster" from this. If you ask me it looks awful.

:horror:

Oh well, I could always remove it from the CD case and make myself a cover using that cigaret photo. I didn't like the BTD cover either, it never grew on me I just didn't care after a while.

:pft: :sadcore: :sadcore6:

I think my main problem with the cover is just how when I look at it, it doesn't scream ULTRAVIOLENCE. I feel like it would have made a nice BTD cover actually. 

The cigarette promo shot really does fit perfectly when I think of all the description, like 'wrong', 'sonic monster', 'unlistenable'.

I didn't like the BTD cover either, it never grew on me I just didn't care after a while.

I'm not really a fan of the BTD cover as well. Her face looks.. strange.

Maybe it's just a picture.

For us to use as wallpapers and et cetera to promote UV. That's what I'm doing anyway...

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I'm getting the feeling this release isn't going to deal with physical violence so much as relational, social, psychological violence. In which case I think this cover is perfect for it. Maybe even down to removing her name.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I'm getting the feeling this release isn't going to deal with physical violence so much as relational, social, psychological violence. In which case I think this cover is perfect for it. Maybe even down to removing her name.

Yes! Well, Fucked My Way To The Top is about that, so I actually agree with this! But I don't see how the removal of her name suits the theme or doesn't suit it.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I like the cover but it's just really underwhelming. I hope it's not official, my OCD won't let me change it cause I like having official covers. Also its really LQ, like her face is fuzzy. I hope it's a promo picture/or single picture The west coast cover is pretty LQ too so idk. 

For every UV promo so far she's either wearing leather, or the white t-shirt or both  :creep:

I get that it's supposed to be  simple but I really want something like these:

105974-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AK 107544-new_preview.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AK 106499-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AK106826-new_preview.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AK

95556-new_preview.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI

I got these from coverlandia  :creep:

They're dark, yet simple and still "stripped back". I think they represent UV pretty well.