Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

I have a serious problem when an artist's album cover suddenly changes... Mika did that:

MikaCartoonMotion.jpg

Mika_-_The_Boy_Who_Knew_Too_Much_%28albu

Mika_The_Origin_Of_Love.jpg

Florence has been keeping the style, tho...

23531.jpg

florence+++the+machine.jpg

6513.jpg

florenceandthemachinemtvunplugged1.jpg

But, somehow, I liked this as the UV cover... Even not having LANA DEL REY on the top of it (I'd rather it had, tho).

And how can it be the single cover? 

Where's the release date for the single "UV"? do explain. :lmao: so Lana simply drop the cover of the single with no announcement. I mean the promotion for the first single "West Coast" has not really begun, so She simply abandon "WC" and release a new single "UV"? :lmao:

Here's the other thing... Remember that lana posted that horrible tumblr edit of her dreamland shoot with chuck months ago...I think she really is just posting photos of herself with the word ULTRAVIOLENCE on them. I believe it's just a promo shot. Probably going to be included in the album booklet or something

I have a serious problem when an artist's album cover suddenly changes... Mika did that:

MikaCartoonMotion.jpg

Mika_-_The_Boy_Who_Knew_Too_Much_%28albu

Mika_The_Origin_Of_Love.jpg

Florence has been keeping the style, tho...

23531.jpg

florence+++the+machine.jpg

6513.jpg

florenceandthemachinemtvunplugged1.jpg

But, somehow, I liked this as the UV cover... Even not having LANA DEL REY on the top of it (I'd rather it had, tho).

She actually has an album called 'Lungs'?

qsVmBMd.png

I reeeeeeally hope this isn't the official album cover. It's so mediocre. It looks like zero thought went into it. The picture is OKAY I guess, but I'd much rather have that red font fan-made cover than that as an official cover.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I wonder if she is doing a beyonce...

Like In Beyonce's 4 and self titled Album ( If any of you have the physical copy) In the booklet/sleeve she had a photo linked to every song and may be this is what Lana might be doing to build up hype and anticipation for the new album. So every couple of Days We get a track name say for instance Cruel World and a new photo along with it.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

OMG GUYS!!!

My horse had an orgasm! :excited:

:hooker:

All your life you tell yourself to keep your hopes down, because these things don't happen! But then it happens, and you tell yourself how lucky are but you never hear youself say it! Chase your dreams! Reach for the skies! You are all beautiful! And no one will take your flowers away if you have faith and drift through the wind as our lord intended for you to have your inner beauty is the best medicine!

Why did it happen to me? Was this always intended, intentions are silent, but there realisations are louder than sound. I... My life has met it's purpose.

I love you all :crying:

I wonder if she is doing a beyonce...

Like In Beyonce's 4 and self titled Album ( If any of you have the physical copy) In the booklet/sleeve she had a photo linked to every song and may be this is what Lana might be doing to build up hype and anticipation for the new album. So every couple of Days We get a track name say for instance Cruel World and a new photo along with it.

That would be so cool... imagine the photo for Fucked My Way Up To The Top  :creepna2:

ZmJh1LG.jpg