FormerLanaFan

Lana interview with The Age, May 10, 2014

Just got through reading this interview, and it reinforces the idea for me that Lana is tangible and genuine person. Which we all know obviously from the numerous amounts of pictures she takes with her fans. As well as the interaction she has with them. & That all the more makes me truly appreciate her as a person.

After high school, Del Rey attended Fordham, a university in the Bronx where she finished a BA with a major in philosophy, but felt out of sync with campus life.

Would love to see her final thesis or something. Some time back I was searching for it in the online catalogue of Fordham library but the only thing I found was Born to Die CD (linked to author name Lizzy Grant).

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

Would love to see her final thesis or something. Some time back I was searching for it in the online catalogue of Fordham library but the only thing I found was Born to Die CD (linked to author name Lizzy Grant).

I hope it's something like Ancient Ritual Cult Practices in Modern Popular Music

Few pop singers divide audiences like Lana Del Rey. Just what is it about the sweet-voiced, doe-eyed chanteuse that attracts such extreme opinions?

Me. I am Lana. The Sweet-Voiced, Doe-Eyed Chanteuse.

Guest Dot

Ask him what his gayromeo profile is

OMG how do you know that I'm on Gayromeo? :hdu: