TIARNZUS

Welcome our new mods

Guest Maru the Cat

A-litter_week12_3kittens.jpg

This is us after having read Monicker's post in this thread. I am in the middle, with HDB on my right (your left) with his big, cute expressive eyes. Sitar is on the other side of me, with a boring white coat of fur because he is a basic bitch. We are looking up at our owner, Monicker. He has just told us that he already has so many kitties, why does he need us? Our eyes well up in tears, as we bravely try to change his mind by each giving our cutest faces: :3.

Monicker is not having it.

"RELEASE THE LOON!"

Does anyone want to continue the story?

This is us after having read Monicker's post in this thread. I am in the middle, with HDB on my right (your left) with his big, cute expressive eyes. Sitar is on the other side of me, with a boring white coat of fur because he is a basic bitch. We are looking up at our owner, Monicker. He has just told us that he already has so many kitties, why does he need us? Our eyes well up in tears, as we bravely try to change his mind by each giving our cutest faces: :3.

"RELEASE THE LOON!"

I'm mad because I can't fucking like this!!!!

tumblr_m8mzikk5Y71qlbp55.gif

tumblr_ma7b2g8XGz1r3rru1.gif

tumblr_ma235f2Iqi1r6if4p.gif

tumblr_ltszl2B1yR1qcsp5b.gif

tumblr_m0myh5hp8T1qb2r1z.gif

tumblr_m80gw3i2Xe1qh6nb2.gif

I'm a "like" whore I need to like this perfect post to survive, you are killing me right now!!! Dear CEO of this kind of website

tumblr_ma5sctM4401r0uolq.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

"RELEASE THE LOON!"

Are you joking, that white cat is the prettiest one even without me reading your description. He's the personality of the trio, CLEARLY.

Guest (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Are you joking, that white cat is the prettiest one even without me reading your description. He's the personality of the trio, CLEARLY.

You're the unattractive cat that has ~a great personality~. :creep:

Guest (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Congrats to all three of you! But Sitar's IS the prettiest

Searching for the delete button on your profile right now :wtf:

Guest Maru the Cat

THINKING THAT SITAR IS THE CUTEST KITTY RESULTS IN AN AUTOMATIC BAN/DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Guest Maru the Cat

Aw, I was just thinking, isn't Sitar the most prettiest kitty you ever saw?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Searching for the delete button on your profile right now :wtf:

Delete PrettyBaby's profile and i will swiftly delete your food and water, your scratching post, ALL your toys, and i will completely remove that door frame that you insist on mashing your face into every hour. This pseudo authority has totally gone to your head.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

Delete PrettyBaby's profile and i will swiftly delete your food and water, your scratching post, ALL your toys, and i will completely remove that door frame that you insist on mashing your face into every hour. This pseudo authority has totally gone to your head.

tumblr_maqfkfeERY1r1vgod.gif