Rafael

The Black Keys

8Z9kAWO.png

Been getting really into them recently and I thought I'd give 'em a fair chance with the hype of Ultraviolence. Their latest album Turn Blue is really really good and I love the overall sound to it. Any ~casual listeners or hardcore fans? :creep:

EQFO7rX.png

I didn't like El Camino, not even one song. However I started following them again with this album, Fever is amazing but the album's stream didn't give me chills :creep: I'm going to download it now

2wn4whw.png

I didn't like El Camino, not even one song. However I started following them again with this album, Fever is amazing but the album's stream didn't give me chills :creep: I'm going to download it now

I haven't admittedly listened that much to El Camino, but "Tighten Up" from Brothers is pretty funky! When it comes to Turn Blue: I must say that "Weight of Love" is an amazing opener to the album. Then you got these wicked sounds in songs like "Fever" and "Bullet in the Brain". As for now "10 Lovers" is my favorite  :hooker:

EQFO7rX.png

I love the Black Keys since years so I freaked out when I found out Dan Auerbach produces Ultraviolence! 

My favourite album will always be Brothers though, every single song is beautiful.

I first heard "Tighten Up" from Brothers when it was released and then Rolling Stone started eating out of their ass.

I have their entire discography on my computer :hor:

BzhmW.png

I saw the Fever vid yesterday on MTV and Dan looks so awkward there lmao I got the album

I deleted two track from the album  :creep: My fave right now is "It’s Up to You Now" but I love "Weight of Love" too just not a big fan of long instrumentals (cruel world anyone?  :hooker:)

2wn4whw.png

I saw the Fever vid yesterday on MTV and Dan looks so awkward there lmao I got the album

I deleted two track from the album  :creep: My fave right now is "It’s Up to You Now" but I love "Weight of Love" too just not a big fan of long instrumentals (cruel world anyone?  :hooker:)

which tracks did u delete??  :creep:

I was only reminded they released an album last year when Shine A Little Light came up again on shuffle. "Let's Rock" was truly such a disappointment. I still listen to Turn Blue very regularly. It's so fucking solid, one of my favourite albums ever and definitely Ultraviolence's brother. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey