CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

It's beautiful  :excited: I'm not buying this set, tho. I just hope they release the deluxe version in my country...

I don't think they will... They didn't release the Deluxe version of BTD here in South America, so I think they won't release this one either

Anyway, I'm ordering it from Amazon, you should do the same

ZmJh1LG.jpg

with preorders prices often change when it gets closer to the release date, so hopefully it'll be cheaper

they have to honour any price changes anyway :oprah3:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I see, when I click on the link from the email from her it takes me to a UK site for some reason. But right from lanadelrey.com you can find the US version. Yes, $100 is kind of pricey! I'd love it, but I don't really need the vinyl... Maybe wait and see if a deluxe CD box version becomes available?

This box set is so expensive like if you look at the price in euros it's 60€

A vinyl usually costs about 20-25€ a CD usually something between 11-16€, that would make a total of 41€. I'm definitely not paying about 20€ for a few printed pictures  :eartha:

i76mrxw.png 

This box set is so expensive like if you look at the price in euros it's 60€

A vinyl usually costs about 20-25€ a CD usually something between 11-16€, that would make a total of 41€. I'm definitely not paying about 20€ for a few printed pictures  :eartha:

To add even more fire to the flame, one of the four pictures is of Lana's ripped jeans  :uh:

Da fuq Lana  :uh:  Imagine the rest of the pics; a kettle, a burnt-out cigarette, her dummies guide to daddy issues??....  :uh:

I don't think they will... They didn't release the Deluxe version of BTD here in South America, so I think they won't release this one either

Anyway, I'm ordering it from Amazon, you should do the same

I only saw deluxe version 90% of the time here in South America. She will probably release it like she did with BTD.