CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

pls don't not over $100 :noparty:  :noparty:

Raising hell in their customer service currently :lolno:

I can't take this it's really a completely different price from country to country, like not counting conversion shit? :eartha2:

:wtfney: That sounds hilarious please elaborate...

Lanaboards & LanaDReyOnline's twitters just tweeted earlier today about some girl pulling Lana's hair during last nights show. Apparently Lana was upset, and cut her NA mingling short, and security kicked the girl out.

2dt29zc.jpg

Lanaboards & LanaDReyOnline's twitters just tweeted earlier today about some girl pulling Lana's hair during last nights show. Apparently Lana was upset, and cut her NA mingling short, and security kicked the girl out.

Lol dumb bitch gets what a dumb bitch deserves. Lana should have called her on stage and publically humiliated her

ugh ok regarding this whole hair pulling thing; we have no idea what actually went down, Lana might have planned to cut NA short for other reasons, you can't just assume that she was upset because of the hair pulling. plus, it's not fair to keep bitching about the person who did it, it could easily have been an accident where her hand got stuck in her hair and she tried to pull it out - loads of people try to touch Lana's hair, it's not something new. we don't know exactly what happened so it isn't fair to call that girl a bitch, it could have easily been an accident.

~anyway

unghhhhh I really want to buy the photos in this box set. I'm not bothered about the vinyls, I can live without them, but the photos look so good :illumarina:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Pretty much annoyed everyone in my house for this since my birthday's coming up June 10th.

Because it's either that or I sell my right testicle to the black market because I'm otherwise a broke full-time college student. This boxset is a really fucking huge deal to me especially because tbh I don't have any physical collection besides a stencil my friend made me and a Lana blanket and I get so fucking jelly with everyone else's collection.

Omfg I can't believe this is all happening, it felt like we were waiting forever and now it seems like it's all happening so fast. :crying:

It'll probably be released on June 13th here in Australia because albums come out the Friday before the U.S

Yeah im just gonna wait till it comes out here. There was no sign of the Paradise box set coming out in Aus, but it did. Im sure we'll get this one too. 

- loads of people try to touch Lana's hair

Honestly i dont know how, her hair is so godly to me, i would be scared to ruin it if i touched it with my disgusting mortal fingers x. 

I don't think they will... They didn't release the Deluxe version of BTD here in South America, so I think they won't release this one either

Anyway, I'm ordering it from Amazon, you should do the same

Yeah, sad story... Gracias, amigo  ;)

I only saw deluxe version 90% of the time here in South America. She will probably release it like she did with BTD.

Well, I never saw it in my country, lucky you lol

Guess it depends on the country then

ZmJh1LG.jpg