CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Guest Dot

OMG I just found out that the boxset is only 59,99€ for me. That's not that bad tbh.

This will probably be a collectors item. The LP's especially. I bet the vinyl will complement the way the album was recorded in the studio as well! If only I had a record player then I would probably get this. :ohno:

Guest Dot

The vinyls are fucking flaw free :defeated:

I would order but I don't have a hundred dollars :eartha:

Why is it 100$ tho?

It's £39.99 = 59,99 €. Is the exchange rate that bad for dollars?

Looks amazing!! I need those Vynils!! but....U$100 for 2 CD's and 02 Vyninls? Is Lana going mad? LOL

Obviously I am gonna by it even if this price is a cheap travesty in disguise  

any Brazilian here knows if FNAC here will be pre ordering as well??

I don't think they will... They didn't release the Deluxe version of BTD here in South America, so I think they won't release this one either

Anyway, I'm ordering it from Amazon, you should do the same

I don't know about all SA but in Brazil they released both versions. At first was only selling at FNAC, Fast, and BB but after Lana got 2 songs in the prime time soap they started to sell both versions  evrywhere even in Lojas Americanas.

glgcDdT.gif

Fuck it, I'm ordering it.

Edit:

Sike, not today at least.

My grandmother ordered me the Paradise boxset just now and asked me to wait until next week for the Ultraviolence boxset.

What a doll.

I don't know about all SA but in Brazil they released both versions. At first was only selling at FNAC, Fast, and BB but after Lana got 2 songs in the prime time soap they started to sell both versions  evrywhere even in Lojas Americanas.

Well, I guess she wasn't known at the time here in Argentina so they only sold the regular BTD... later on they started selling Paradise, but on it's own, not the Paradise-edition BTD.

I'll wait and see, perhaps they'll sell the deluxe version this time...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

My birthday is June 15th and I told everyone not to buy me Ultraviolence as a present.

Now I'm regretting that. Wasn't expecting a $100 boxset, shit.

Not gonna buy it though. Will just stick to the regular deluxe cd. I would buy it if it were $60.

My birthday is June 15th and I told everyone not to buy me Ultraviolence as a present.

Now I'm regretting that. Wasn't expecting a $100 boxset, shit.

Not gonna buy it though. Will just stick to the regular deluxe cd. I would buy it if it were $60.

Do what I'm doing and just ask them for a group birthday present as the UV box set. And happy early birthday! Mine is the 16th! :clapback:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Do what I'm doing and just ask them for a group birthday present as the UV box set. And happy early birthday! Mine is the 16th! :clapback:

my birthday is on the 11th so probably im getting money from my family, i will wait x.x 

The vinyls will have the flower designs? Those look like cds to me. Also why is only one cd shown in that pic? :uh:

The vinyl will be picture discs, you can use virtually any image in a picture disc.

And I think there's only going to be one CD, that's how the listing reads...

JBHIFI in Australia has the deluxe CD listed for pre order at $21.99 available on the 13th! No sign of the boxset yet, and interestingly nothing on itunes about ultraviolence yet....