HausOfMark

Lana Performs at Kim Kardashian's Pre-Wedding Party

When this information was released so many people on Twitter were being hateful saying Lana's only doing it for the money. I really don't think she is. Kim and Kanye have said multiple times that Y&B is "their special song". They both appreciate her music so I so nothing wrong with her performing there. Plus, if someone was flying me out to Paris and paying me six figures I'd probably do it, too. It's not like it's that much trouble for Lana. She obviously wants to or she wouldn't have said yes. I really hope we get photos because I'm sure she'll be extra dolled-up and stunning. 

I'm not sure what to think of other stars hiring Lana to sing at their weddings. She's not some cheap wedding singer (anymore?) and Kimye are way beneath her imo, but oh well...

Most celebrities can be hired for personal appearance. Some are paid millions and they are not forced to accept (remember, Britney refused to sell her virginity for 12 million dollars many years ago lol...). Does that movie influence your perception of singing in weddings being "cheap"? :P

I think everyone just needs to relax a little :smokes3:

I don't find her doing this wedding song distasteful or a sell-out thing to do at all. If someone told you that one of your songs was special enough to be their wedding song, wouldn't that resonate with you? I feel like after turning down the proposal performance and then being asked again to do the wedding, Lana probably realized that this means a lot to them.

Cheers to Lana for doing this for people who are a fan of her music.

They're probably making their wedding a special episode for E!

Like she did for her other wedding.

I don't think they will. Actually, I think it's a 50/50 shot. Kim and the rest of her family have said that Kanye doesn't really care for the tv show (not in a bad way) and doesn't want want him or his daughter to be on it. He seems like a really private kind of person and I would imagine that if E! is going to film/document their wedding that he'd like a say in it. Although, they could also just focus on Kim's side of the wedding and get minimal shots of Kanye and North and we get to see Lana sing. Either way, it's their day and I hope they have a wonderful time. They're people just like us and deserve the privacy if they want it.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

Kim even filmed the birth of her daughter, so I guess they are going to have a special on TV about their wedding as well (there is a rumor that Beyoncé doesn't want to attend because it is filmed).

So I guess, there is a HUGE chance that we'll get beautiful Lana photos and a hq performance of Y&B  :flutter:

I also don't see what's wrong about performing there. If Kimye asked me to sing their special song and they paid me a lot of money, I would be in Paris in seconds. 

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Guest Dot

Kim even filmed the birth of her daughter, so I guess they are going to have a special on TV about their wedding as well (there is a rumor that Beyoncé doesn't want to attend because it is filmed).

So I guess, there is a HUGE chance that we'll get beautiful Lana photos and a hq performance of Y&B :flutter:

I also don't see what's wrong about performing there. If Kimye asked me to sing their special song and they paid me a lot of money, I would be in Paris in seconds.

I'm expecting you to sing Without You at my wedding tbh. :teehee:

I hope she's having a good time there at the wedding. And she's well paid for it so...why not.

Some pictures or a movie would be great. I'm sure she'll look amazing!

The only reason I will ever watch another Kardashian wedding on E! is if I can see Lana perform. Somehow I don't see Lana sticking around and hanging out with the Kardashian Klan after her performance...I see this being a "sing and leave" type thing, but who knows. Good for her; Kimye could have had anyone and they wanted Lana, thats a pretty big compliment to her. 

(remember, Britney refused to sell her virginity for 12 million dollars many years ago lol...)

WHAT

tell me more about this thing O__o

i am nothing and should be everything

all my faves in one room together :legend:

lana and kanye discussing a collaborative album :legend:

kim and lana sharing surgery stories :legend:

kim and lana discussing blk dique :legend:

a honeymoon night threesome :legend:

kris setting lana up with rob :legend:

me i am elizabeth kardashian the chanteuse :legend:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

WHAT

tell me more about this thing O__o

LOL, that was at least 10 years ago, so I had to make a bit of a search...

Last year the contemporary market value of chastity was on parade in relation to Britney Spears, whose agents made public that they had received a businessman's private offer of $7.5 million for a first night with the star and her virginity. "It's a disgusting offer," she told a newspaper. "He should go and have a cold shower and leave me alone. It's outrageous how a man like that can offer something that is totally unacceptable."

7.5 million dollars my ass. They were British pounds! That made $12 million dollars at that time. I remember perfectly because I was 21, too irresponsible to pay the bills and wished I would receive an indecent proposal myself.

I think she refused the deal because her hymen wasn't intact anymore and we would all have discovered she was a fraud.

Maybe.

I hope she does "Without You" as an encore

Everything I want I have:
Money, notoriety and rivieras.
I even think I found God
In the flash bulbs of the pretty cameras,
Pretty cameras, pretty cameras.
Am I glamorous? Tell me am I glamorous?

I think everyone just needs to relax a little :smokes3:

I don't find her doing this wedding song distasteful or a sell-out thing to do at all. If someone told you that one of your songs was special enough to be their wedding song, wouldn't that resonate with you? I feel like after turning down the proposal performance and then being asked again to do the wedding, Lana probably realized that this means a lot to them.

Cheers to Lana for doing this for people who are a fan of her music.

Babe Lana and her song will be the only tasteful things at that wedding also the only things that aren't for sale LOL

glgcDdT.gif

all my faves in one room together :legend:

lana and kanye discussing a collaborative album :legend:

kim and lana sharing surgery stories :legend:

kim and lana discussing blk dique :legend:

a honeymoon night threesome :legend:

kris setting lana up with rob :legend:

me i am elizabeth kardashian the chanteuse :legend:

:smokes: By "Kris setting Lana up with Rob"  you mean Kris putting a hidden camera in Lana's room, getting her drunk , Lana getting sio drunk she thinks for a second Rob is the man and ends up shagging him.   Kris is in her room counting the future dolar$ her home made movie part 2 will make while watching her sons performance? The title of the sex tape would be The Heavy & The Beautiful

glgcDdT.gif

LOL, that was at least 10 years ago, so I had to make a bit of a search...

Last year the contemporary market value of chastity was on parade in relation to Britney Spears, whose agents made public that they had received a businessman's private offer of $7.5 million for a first night with the star and her virginity. "It's a disgusting offer," she told a newspaper. "He should go and have a cold shower and leave me alone. It's outrageous how a man like that can offer something that is totally unacceptable."

7.5 million dollars my ass. They were British pounds! That made $12 million dollars at that time. I remember perfectly because I was 21, too irresponsible to pay the bills and wished I would receive an indecent proposal myself.

I think she refused the deal because her hymen wasn't intact anymore and we would all have discovered she was a fraud.

Maybe.

Thanks! I was aware that it was years ago, but I haven't heard about it....

but isn't hymen breaking bullshit anyway? and I think that Brit wasn't desperate for money. There are a lot of reasons for her to declain the offer.

i am nothing and should be everything

Do I move this to news? :excited:

Idc if she sings but I need 2014 to give us more Lana collabs. Giorgio Moroder, maybe Weeknd, maybe Kanye? I imagine this would be the first time they actually meet.