HausOfMark

Lana Performs at Kim Kardashian's Pre-Wedding Party

They're paying her a couple hundred thousand dollars :O

I read somewhere that he offered her a six figure sum that she could not refuse.

But Lana singing at this wedding makes me so sad I might start bleeding

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

:kris: 
For real though, I don't think she's doing it for the money. She's just too nice to say no! Especially because Kanye supported her from the very beginning, tweeted Video Games or sth? Can't remember, but Lana seems to remember those things, same with Fearne Cotton tbh!

:kris: 

For real though, I don't think she's doing it for the money. She's just too nice to say no! Especially because Kanye supported her from the very beginning, tweeted Video Games or sth? Can't remember, but Lana seems to remember those things, same with Fearne Cotton tbh!

But she's said no before... like for the proposal

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

I'm not sure what to think of other stars hiring Lana to sing at their weddings. She's not some cheap wedding singer (anymore?) and Kimye are way beneath her imo, but oh well...

Lana lives for the corny stuff. I imagine that for her it's hilarious and a anthropological experience. All those weird sheep together is like a horror flock  under the same roof. I would go too, get drunk and laugh at all that tackyness having tons of fun at the same time

Remember at the Royal Wedding Ellie Goulding sang Adele's song at the piano with Elton John sitting there LOL at least Lana is performing her own song

glgcDdT.gif