HausOfMark

Lana Performs at Kim Kardashian's Pre-Wedding Party

I'm realy upset she would play for these people

they must have paid her over a million dollars I'm sorry but why would she want to be Kim's accesory, like "come watch my wedding on e! which I got paid 23 million to record! We have Lana Del Rey"

get over urself

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

they must have paid her over a million dollars I'm sorry but why would she want to be Kim's accesory, like "come watch my wedding on e! which I got paid 23 million to record! We have Lana Del Rey"

If you don't realize it, Lana is a BUSINESS WOMAN. She performs where she gets paid. It's very immature of you to assume shit because it's a family who puts on a show for television and money. Don't sit there and act like you would turn down 200k+ to perform 3 songs (or anything for that matter). We are fans of Lana and have no say in what she does for her money or her own entertainment purposes, fans (not only you) don't understand that. She is allowed to have a personal life and a professional life outside of her own specific career path. Famous people love their fans but they simultaneously don't give a fuck because we aren't personally connected to them or their life outside of purchasing their merchandise.

/rant

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

"these people" that sounds ridiculous, what have they ever done to you or anyone else? 

Stop being hateful and jealous for no reason. They didn't hire her as an accessory, they hired her because they love her music. 

I'm sure Lana was actually really happy to do this especially since she's a fan of Kanye and I'm sure the whole clan treated her really well and made her have a good time. I imagine it's a really good feeling when someone wants you to perform at their wedding (or pre wedding party)

"these people" that sounds ridiculous, what have they ever done to you or anyone else? 

Stop being hateful and jealous for no reason. They didn't hire her as an accessory, they hired her because they love her music. 

I'm sure Lana was actually really happy to do this especially since she's a fan of Kanye and I'm sure the whole clan treated her really well and made her have a good time. I imagine it's a really good feeling when someone wants you to perform at their wedding (or pre wedding party)

i dont understand why some people feel like they are so above that family. 

It's so bandwagon to hate and hate on the Kardashians.

Like, for real though, and they're not even that bad.

Lana was obviously enjoying herself.

and if they like Lana, why would she not want to sing for them? :S 

It's so bandwagon to hate and hate on the Kardashians.

Like, for real though, and they're not even that bad.

Lana was obviously enjoying herself.

Yes, that's exactly what I told someone earlier. About the bandwagon thing.