HausOfMark

Lana Performs at Kim Kardashian's Pre-Wedding Party

probably she performed Y&B and Video Games, and idk which song could be the third one

I'd say BTD is one of the three since an orchestra played that during the proposal

BzhmW.png

im kinda indifferent to both kanye and kim. i just couldnt care any less about either of them at this point, but if it means lana gets more recognition for her artistry im down :)

EQFO7rX.png

I can officially say I'm not a fan of Lana anymore after this. She's a sellout - I can't believe she accepted any amount of money to perform for this trashy family. This is the final straw. I just don't think of her the same anymore. It's a joke that she says she's a fan of Kurt Cobain. Kurt would have never in a million years been associated with her. He hated shit like this. She's truly sold out for fame. Now I'm wondering if she was any different from the start. Maybe she wasn't. I guess if any opportunity arose, she would have taken anything. I'm not supporting her or buying any of her stuff anymore. I'm not gonna go around bashing her either, I just had to get that off my chest. I know I'm just one person and I don't matter to her or anyone but it is what it is. I'm sorry it took me too long to see right through her. 

I can officially say I'm not a fan of Lana anymore after this. She's a sellout - I can't believe she accepted any amount of money to perform for this trashy family. This is the final straw. I just don't think of her the same anymore. It's a joke that she says she's a fan of Kurt Cobain. Kurt would have never in a million years been associated with her. He hated shit like this. She's truly sold out for fame. Now I'm wondering if she was any different from the start. Maybe she wasn't. I guess if any opportunity arose, she would have taken anything. I'm not supporting her or buying any of her stuff anymore. I'm not gonna go around bashing her either, I just had to get that off my chest. I know I'm just one person and I don't matter to her or anyone but it is what it is. I'm sorry it took me too long to see right through her. 

:lmao:

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes." xIyVkR8.jpg

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

:byeh8rs2: ....for real though I don't like them either, but Lana is not gonna do everything you want her to do. 

Lol hahahaahhhahah!!! You're joking right???

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Lmao.

And it's such a surprise Beyoncé thought she was too good to attend and that photo on her Instagram was petty

What are you referring to??

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

tbh I don't see the problem here.

Apparantly Kim Kardashian is such a huge fan of Lana Del Rey's music that she wants her to perform at one of the most important moments in her life; her wedding. 

She appreciates her like we do. If they offer her 2 million dollars.. Of course she'd feel flattered and be willing to do that. 

And it just shows what Lana does for a huge fangirl with money   :icant: